*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tucked Away
  2. An Early Morning Departure
  3. Other…
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2265870-Tucked-Away
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1961219
Three size changing sisters have a very odd relationship.
This choice: Audrey drops the shrunken car down her shirt.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tucked Away

    by: TheNumber1
Audrey's face broke into a panoramic grin. "You two can ride in here for a while. It'll be totally inconspicuous."

In the passenger seat, Riley had a front-row seat as the car tilted. She saw the fingers of Audrey's titanic free hand slipping under the collar of her v-neck. They tugged at the huge cup of her bra. The breast it contained was a landmass in its own right. "Of course." Riley rolled her eyes as they were lowered toward the dim opening.

The metal of the car groaned as it was pushed into the tight space. Audrey's fingers released it, leaving it pinned sideways against her breast. The girls inside tried to orient ththemselves. They been tossed around as the car was nudged into place.

Audrey smirked as she walked to the airport. She nudged the side of her chest. She could barely feel the tiny car against her skin.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The plane ride is relatively smooth.

2. Audrey messes with her sisters.

3. They get themselves in some kind of trouble.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheNumber1 (UN: thenumber1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2265870-Tucked-Away