*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2273640-Worst-Car-Wash-Ever
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1961219
Three size changing sisters have a very odd relationship.
This choice: Audrey messes with her sisters.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Worst Car Wash Ever

    by: Frost
Inside the car, the two sisters held onto their seats. The way the car was positioned allowed them to stay in their seats although they had to fight to keep their position. The roof of the car flexed from the pressure of Audrey's breasts, and the two sisters looked to each other as if to ask whether or not this was actually happening.

As Audrey walked, her heaving breasts swayed slightly. The shrunken sisters who were brought along for the ride felt every bit of her movement. With each step, the sisters were thrown from their seats, saved by their seatbelts, and the car began to sink deeper down the vast canyon of Audrey's cleavage.

The highlight of Audrey's morning was stuffing her shrunken sisters down her shirt. The lowlight, however, was getting her breakfast at an airport CinnaBon from a teenage boy who wouldn't stop staring at her chest. She resisted the urge to shrink him down. Instead, she was satiated by the thoughts of her struggling sisters.

She sat down at a nearby table and tore into her cinnamon roll. She pulled bite sized chunks and ate them while waiting for the time to board her flight. The frosting was fine. It hadn't melted all the way since the pastry was properly heated. She dragged her nail across the swirls of the roll and scooped up a large helping of frosting.

Then she got an idea, and a smirk crept up on her lips. She tore off a tiny piece off her breakfast before "accidentally dropping it into her cleavage. Smirking, she pulled the collar of her shirt and searched for the piece of her cinnamon roll. However, Audrey's searching, combined with a frosting covered finger, managed to capture a certain speck to the tip of her finger.

"Found it," Audrey said under her breath before sucking on her finger.

Without any sort of warning, the car was tossed into Audrey’s mouth like a piece of candy. It didn’t help that the giant sister treated it as such.

The car didn’t hold up well. Unsurprisingly, it wasn’t built to withstand being submerged. Audrey’s spit easily made its way inside the car, flooding the vehicle much to the horror of the tiny sisters. There was nothing that the two could have done to keep dry, and the worst part was that they knew it.

Audrey tossed the little car around her mouth as she made her way through the airport terminal. Luckily for her, the thought of what her sisters went through made the boarding process much more tolerable.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2273640-Worst-Car-Wash-Ever