*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2297056-Socks-to-be-You
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1961219
Three size changing sisters have a very odd relationship.
This choice: Audrey hides the shrunken car in her sock.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Socks to be You

    by: Frost
Audrey sat down on the curb of the street, smiling down at the breath mint sized car. She squeezed it between her fingers, knowing that it would bend to the slightest pressure. If she really wanted to, she could crush the car, but she kept herself from doing so, wanting to protect her precious cargo.

She brought the toe of her left shoe against the heel of her right and forced it off. Smiling, Audrey pried off the white sock off with her free hand. Feeling the cool air against her foot, Audrey wiggled her toes, making sure to turn the tiny car in her hand to face its new mode of transport.

"As much as I'd rather keep you inside the shoe, the TSA's gonna make me take it off anyway, so you're safer in my sock." Audrey giggled before flexing her toes again. "Don't worry, though. My toes will keep you two secure." She dropped the car on her knee, balancing it there before holding open her sock with two fingers. All it took was a gentle nudge from her free hand to send the minute car rolling towards the opening of the sock.

Riley's stomach drop as she realized that they were rolling down the length of Audrey's leg. Their destination was clear, but neither sister was excited about it. The two watched in horror as a massive cotton tunnel got closer by the second as the car began to build up speed from its downhill roll. It didn't take long for the car to enter the sock, yet things only got worse from there. Audrey lifted up the sock and shook it, making sure the car made it to the bottom of the sock.

Without any sort of care, Audrey stuffed her foot into the sock before slipping her shoe back on. She wiggled her toes again, relishing the feeling of the tiny vehicle caught between her smallest toes. She could only imagine what her sisters were going through. Smirking, she stamped her foot on the ground a couple times just for the hell of it.

Inside the ankle sock, the two sisters struggled to get their bearings. Their heads throbbed from being thrown around the inside of the car but they were otherwise fine. Well, fine until they looked out the windshield to see five massive, meaty digits begin to rush after them. They let out a short scream before the toes hit the shrunken car like a freight train, once again smacking the sisters around.

The only light they had to make sense of anything came from the car now that Audrey's foot dominated the inside of the sock. From what they could tell, Audrey's toes were directly on top of them, threatening to pulverize the car with them still inside of it. Another earthquake began, as the toes began to press down against the car, once again throwing the sisters around with absolutely no effort on Audrey's part.

Then came the stomps.

Penny and Riley couldn't describe the feeling of weightlessness that came the half second before Audrey slammed her foot down. It was surreal. The two, at the moment, were nothing more than Audrey's toe jam, condemned to torture if Audrey as so much flexed her toes. The stomps continued for a few more seconds that seemed to go on like full minutes.

Satisfied, Audrey made her way into the airport. She had a flight to catch.

Inside the confines of Audrey's shoe...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Penny and Riley are still safe inside the car.

2. Penny and/or Riley are somehow thrown from the car.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2297056-Socks-to-be-You