*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue
  2. A knock on the door.
  3. Sarah
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1557657-Continue
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1919426
You or someone you know find a possession spell.
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Continue

    by: mess
"I was just walking by, want to hang out?" She said.

"Sure thing, I was just doing some homework. I'm not going to finish it either way." You replied.

"Cool." Lucy said and headed inside. "I want to show you something as well."

"Oh? Like what?" You asked her curious.

"I'll show you, lets go to your room." She said.

The two of you headed upstairs to your room and sat down in your bed.

"So, whats the news Lucy?" You asked her.

Lucy's face lightened up and she quickly picked up a old looking scroll from her purse and laid it in front of her before she unfold it. You could see some strange words on it, looking like latin or something.

"This." She said and patted the scroll.

"That..?" You asked and frowned, a little disappointed. "What is it?"

"This dear Sarah, is a spell. A real magic spell." She smiled satisfied.

"A magic spell... right." You said in disbelief. "Should have known that the Harry Potter stories got to your head after your read all the books within a month... nerd." You teased her.

Lucy rolled her eyes at you. "It's not that... well maybe it is. But I swear, it's real! I got it from this old man in a yard sale. He told me all about how it works and all."

You felt a bit bad for her, Lucy was really easy convinced. She was always the one who fell victim for pranks or salesmen tricks. She wasn't stupid or anything, just a bit too unskeptical. You had used it against her several times, no bad intentions though, just to get a laugh. You could just as well support her on this one no matter how stupid it was, even for Lucy.

"So, what exactly is the function of this spell?" You then asked her.

"It's a possession spell, you know like in those movies with ghosts or demons." Lucy said smiling. "It gives you the ability to possess other people."

You just gave her a empty stare. "You have really reached new heights this time Lucy" You thought to yourself.

"Let me get this straight, it gives you the ability to enter other peoples bodies and control them?" You asked her.

"Exactly! You can even control their memories. You can decide if they will know someone possess them, letting them believe they did everything by their own accord or you can completely wipe the memories!" She replied more eagerly than before and looked down at the scroll again. "It's really easy, you are just supposed to read these words and then you will gain the power. There is also a reverse spell on the back side, only one can have the power at the time."

"Lucy..? How much did you give for this?" You asked her, a little worried about how much money she had given for this scam.

"He wanted to give it to me for free, but i gave him 10 bucks or so. He was really nice" She said.

You shrugged your shoulders at her. You couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for her, she seemed really excited about it and totally sure it would work. "Well, try it out then." You told her.

Lucy looked up at you and smiled before she squinted a bit and studied the scroll closer. "Here we go." She said and then tried her best to pronounce the strange words out loud, although failing badly, but still able to mumble out some kind of words.

"What the fuck?!" You exclaimed in shock as you saw the words on the scroll suddenly starting to glow before they vanished from the paper in some kind of golden smoke. Lucy dropped the paper in shock as she watched the golden smoke with wide eyes. Suddenly the smoke moved towards her with great speed and phased right into her body. She began to shake a bit and fell back down in your bed.

"Lucy? Are you okey?" you asked her worried.

She slowly regained her composure, looking up at you holding a hand on her forehead looking a bit dizzy.
"Ugh.. yeah I think so."

"What the fuck was that..?" You said out loud.

"I.. I..." She said before she suddenly silenced and looked up towards the room with a slightly thoughtful look on her face.

You just looked at her in awe, as you really started to believe she told the truth. You couldn't explain what you just saw in any other way, it was really magic!

"Whoa" Lucy suddenly said. "It totally worked Sarah! I have the ability, I can feel it!"

"It really did, didn't it?" You said, now really curious about the spell.

"It really did!" Lucy said and stood up in the bed and laughed in excitement, almost jumping up and down.

"Okey, okey, now what?" You asked her a little excited yourself. After thinking about the whole possessing another person thing you really wanted this to be real. You thought about the possibilities and on how it would be to be another person.

"What do you think? Now I possess someone of course!" She exclaimed.

"Uh.. yes of course!" you replied. "Uhm... but who?"

Lucy looked at you thoughtfully. "Hmm... How about you? Just to test it out?"

You looked at her for a few seconds and...














You have the following choices:

1. Agreed

2. Refused

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mess (UN: messse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1557657-Continue