*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Refused
  2. Continue
  3. A knock on the door.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1682046-Refused
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1919426
You or someone you know find a possession spell.
This choice: Refused  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Refused

    by: mess
You couldn't help but feel a bit skeptical about the whole thing, you didn't know how this would work or even if it would work. What if something went wrong? And someone else controlling your body without you having any way to do anything about it just sounded freaky.

"We don't know how this works, it can be dangerous." You told Lucy. "I wont be your first... test subject."

Lucy made a pouting face as she heard what you said.
"C'mon, I totally know how this works! I can feel it!" She said, trying to convince you.
You knew Lucy didn't have any bad attentions... at least you think you knew, but your mind was made up.
"Lucy... No... It's not like i think this is totally awesome, but you will have to find another guinea pig. It's to freaky." You told her.

Lucy looked at you with a disappointed look on her face. "Fine..." She mumbled.

Suddenly her disappointed face brightened up a bit.
"Okey then, I'll figure something out. Just wait here." She said and walked towards the door.

"Uhh.. okey but wha..." You began, but before you could finish the sentence she had already left your room and was on her way downstairs.
You heard the front door shut and saw her heading down the street trough your window.

Standing in your room alone you took a deep breath, just trying to process what just happened. Does magic really exist? And where was Lucy heading?
You pondered about the situation for a while when you suddenly remembered your homework.
"Oh.. shit" You said to yourself. Even though the whole spell thing was occupying your mind right now you needed to finish it by tomorrow.
You turned your attention towards your computer and started looking over your homework again.

After about 30 minutes you still couldn't take your mind of the whole... magic thing, and you hadn't even managed to write a sentence.
Suddenly you heard a knock on your door before it opened up. You quickly turned around and saw...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your boyfriend

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mess (UN: messse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1682046-Refused