*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Agreed
  2. Continue
  3. A knock on the door.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1557764-Agreed
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1919426
You or someone you know find a possession spell.
This choice: Agreed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Agreed

    by: mess
"Me..?" You asked her a bit shaken by her suggestion. The thought of someone in control of your body without you being able to do anything freaked you out a little.

"Yeah... you." She said with a grin on her face. "Just to test it out."

"Uhm... It isn't dangerous or anything?" You asked her a little worried.

"Not at all, seriously I know how to do it. It's like it's in my nature now somehow. I promise Sarah. Dont be a party pooper now, just think about how awesome this really is! Magic, you know?"

You pondered about it for a few seconds. What would be the worst thing that could happen, it's Lucy. And you understood why she would want to try it out on you first, you were her best friend after all, you trusted each other. Finally you took a deep breath before answering her.

"Okey Lucy, but not for too long... Okey? It might be frightening you know..."

"Of course! Just a little while, and you will of course keep your memory." She said clearly satisfied with your answer. "You might even like it"

"So... how do we do this?" You asked her and stood up. You felt your hands shake a bit as you felt a little nervous and excited.

"Uhm... Just stand still i guess" Lucy said and walked up behind you. "Ready?" She then asked.

You gave her a nod which she replied with a joyful "Okey, here we go!"

You looked at her over your shoulder and suddenly you saw her arms sink into your body. You felt your body tense up before your muscles began to jerk and spasm uncontrollable the more she disappeared into you. Within few seconds you felt your body go limb and your head dropped downwards with closed eyes in slight dizziness.

Suddenly your head moved upwards and your eyes blinked a couple of times, catching a few glints of your room. You tried to move and speak, but to no use, it was like you were completely limb. As you did another attempt to make your muscles move, you felt your hands reach out as your head turned to look down at them, but not by your command. Your body continued to inspect your hands for a few seconds as it was the first time you had seen them. Thats when you realized the possession had really worked, Lucy was in control of your body!

Suddenly you felt and heard you say "Oh my god! I am inside you!"

You started to giggle in a very Lucy like tone. "And I have your voice! Whoa this is weird... and TOTALLY awesome!"

Oh you think this is weird? You thought to yourself. It was a surreal feeling not to have control of your body or your voice, you were like a passive spectator in your own body. It wasn't scary or anything but just really really strange.

You were still studying your hands. "You really know how to manicure Sarah" You said before you walked towards the full length mirror in your room.
You saw your own reflection staring back at you with a amazed look on it's face. Your hands moved up to your face and started to carefully rub your cheeks before they moved up and ran the fingers trough your long hair.
"I'm a blonde! Neat! And my eyes are so... blue" You giggled again and leaned in closer to the mirror. You puckered your full lips and made a kissing face at your own reflection.
Your hands moved up and down your body, over your hips, around your bubble butt and hourglass waist before they cupped your breasts. As you did you saw your face formed a thoughtful look and suddenly you pulled your tee-shirt over your head and pulled your arms out of the holes and looked up to see your reflection smiling and looking at your bra covered breasts. Your hands went behind your back and your bra quickly fell to the floor, revealing your perky "C" cup breasts.

What is she doing? You thought.

Your index fingers moved up and started to rub your nipples which gave you a tingling feeling trough your body. "Oh.. these are quite more sensitive than mine... cool" You said and cupped your breasts again. "I really like these." You stuck your tongue out and made all sorts of grimaces with your face, still cupping your breasts.
"Im totally you now Sarah!" You exclaimed. "Your own mother wouldn't think otherwise. How awesome is this!?"

And you had to agree, it actually was awesome. Until today you thought these things only existed in movies and stories, now your best friend was in total control of your body.

"Hope you are okey in there, because i'm having a blast." You said, still feeling your body up and grinning from ear to ear.

.....


You have the following choices:

1. She continues.

2. Lucy leaves your body.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mess (UN: messse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1557764-Agreed