*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2321413-Time-for-an-experiment-can-he-repeat-the-results
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: Time for an experiment, can he repeat the results?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Time for an experiment, can he repeat the results?

    by: Mr. George
As Jack walked on, he wasn't paying much attention to the world around him. His thoughts more on what he could do with the can. He navigated distractedly, occasionally bump into people and apologising. He took a moment to realise he'd stopped walking.

The Sun flared out from behind the clouds lighting up the scene and causing him to shade his eyes. He was on the foot bridge over the road to the park. More immediately, the reason for him stopping was in front of him. Though he had to look down to see it. It was the full wiggling rear of a secretary. Her tight skirt stretched over her arse, as she scrambled on the ground for the contents of her purse. He barely noticed the assorted objects, the keys, the mobile phone, on the ground. The outline of her underwear pressing through the fabric holding his attention with hypnotic power.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/f893cd876cca...

It was such a tempting target, mobile, but easy to hit, that for a moment he thought of giving it a resounding spank. The echoing slap sounding in his imagination, followed by the shriek of outrage, mixing with arousal as she straightened up. But it continued to waggle and dance, blocking his advance.

Then he had his breakthrough, this was the idea second experiment. The soft hiss from the can, was almost lost in her soft muttering complaints to herself, as she dropped item after item back into her purse.

Again the spray went to work. Her already magnificent arse swelling to greater width.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/eb5210586eeb...

Again, she appeared unaware of the changes. Her muttering continuing, even as she grew. She looked more like she'd topple over the size of her plump, perfect ass swaying above those slim legs. She just looked top heavy with her bum raised so high.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/4f37da2331b0...

Again, the clothes too seemed to expand, keeping pace with her widening hips. The movement was a steadier, slosh, with more momentum as her weight shifted from one side to another.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/dee249880c5b...

A soft grunt came from her, as she dropped the last item back into her bag. As if suddenly realising she was in the way, her gaze slipped back over her shoulder, and beyond the curve of her rear.

Straightening up, she offered Jack an apologetic smile, which widened, when she spotted that Jack's attention wasn't quite on her face. Her curves drawing his gaze with irresistible gravitation attraction.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2321413-Time-for-an-experiment-can-he-repeat-the-results