*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2323072-Her-smile-morphed-into-a-pout-then-a-blown-kiss
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: Her smile morphed into a pout, then a blown kiss.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Her smile morphed into a pout, then a blown kiss.

    by: Mr. George
Mouthing a silent 'Sorry', she pointed to the very last items you hadn't spotted on the ground. She moved to one side pressing herself the railing to allow you to squeeze past. With her fuller curves, there just wasn't room. That was part of her teasing calculation. Slipping sideways into the gap, you get proof of her sense of humour.... her trap?! As her ass slips backwards a few inches, you stiffening cock pressing against the fabric of your clothes. Oh, and also the warm, soft, pressing flesh of her arse.

With a shimmying shake, she looks shyle over her shoulder, "Oh... oh, sorry." her tone becomes more sincere, "Butt, thanks for the compliment." Her eyes flicking towards your crotch, and the bulge in your trousers.

Your unnamed siren dismisses you, and returns to the repacking her bag. Leaving you to think of corrupt politicians, and old maths equations to distract you. A text from Nikki, doesn't help. She's been called in to work an extra shift at work, and wants picked up for a drive home in half-an-hour.

Checking your watch, and guessing the distance, you decide a walk to the shop where she works will probably take about 10-20 minutes, and that's roughly in the direction where you parked the car.

A friendly wave greets you from the back of the shop, and the other girls recognise you, as Nikki's boyfriend. Navigating your way through the displays you are greeted with a passionate kiss, as she goes up on tip-toes, to wrap her arms loosely around your neck. It's a possessive display, to mark you out as hers. Eventually, you part, and it only takes a moment for you to realise you're by the changing rooms.

One of the curtains is just a few inches open. And you see the gorgeous ebony body pass provocatively through the opening. You'd pull it shut the last few inches, but it's probably noisy, and you don't want to add to her embarrassment. Yeah, and you really object to the display?! As you move around you can see the whole of her changing cubicle. A warning punch to your arm, tells you that Nikki's caught your sideways glances.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a0f1181e34aa...

As Nikki pulls the can from your bag, she shoots you a question with a quizzical raised eyebrow.

"She's gay." Nikki whispers, beckoning you closer, "The show is for me... not you."

"Enjoy the show." you whisper back a little more gruffly. You spray the can through the gap.

Her arse clenches at the arrival of the cold jet of air. And you direct Nikki's attention to the changes.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9cd090040102...

Nikki looks blankly at you, so you try again.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/ad6c1cdeeced...

She swells again, a soft series of clicks as her hips widen to accommodate the extra weight, width, and plump bouncy goodness.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2323072-Her-smile-morphed-into-a-pout-then-a-blown-kiss