*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2605143-As-she-walked-on-you-think-on-your-next-target
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1914877
Several story trees that have to do with weird butt transformations and more...
This choice: As she walked on, there was an extra teasing sashaying swish in her step.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

As she walked on, you think on your next target.

    by: Mr. George
Breaking your gaze from her hypnotically swaying ass, you wonder where you can go next. Then you realise, the beach. The drive only takes half an hour, and you see exactly what you expected... exactly what you wanted. These girls are already curvy and proud. "Soon to be curvier and more proud." you think.

Parking the car at the marina, you spot the first girl to catch your eye. Half wondering if she owns the yacht she's lazing on. Nah! You quickly dismiss that thought, she's more likely just another possession, for whoever owns the yacht, 'owns' her, too.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/cc0b8dc12cb9...

Judging the wind as best you can, you give the can a burst. Hoping the cloud will drift down to meet her. Admiring the various boats, you try not to look like you're watching her as intently as you are... Her shoulders give a shudder, and you stop looking around. That had to signal the arrival of the spray. The smile spreads wider and wider across your face, as she shifts her weight favouring one cheek then the other. She's blind to the growth. She doesn't even react when you hear it... The crack of bone, as her pelvis widens. With a wiggle, as if she's aware of you as the audience, she settles. Parched lipped, and dry throated, you watch as the expansion slows and stops.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1c63366be844...

Rising to her feet, she has to move with a hip-swaying swish. You watch, enjoying the ballet of those perfect ass cheeks as she goes inside. Or rather tries to, her hips bumping against the frame of the narrow door. There's a bimbo-ish frown of confusion on her face, before she slides the door wider and disappears inside.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914877-Female-Butt-Morphs-and-more/cid/2605143-As-she-walked-on-you-think-on-your-next-target