*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2739262-Madison-is-sporting-a-belly-at-break
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison is sporting a belly at break  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Madison is sporting a belly at break

    by: cari
Tim was standing at baggage claim in the airport, waiting for Madison to arrive and take her home. He checked that her flight was on time (it was), so it must just be taking a while to get everyone off the plane. He wondered what he would see of her this time, considering that last time she had probably put on about ten pounds. Not that I have room to talk, he thought has he rubbed his little but round beer gut from his freshman 15.

"Tim!" he heard someone call from behind. He turned around and saw Madison... and it was quite the sight to see.

Madison stopped when she got to Tim, catching her breath long enough for him to take in her big change. Almost everything about Madison was the same as it had always been except for one thing, and it was bouncing furiously up and down as she tried to cover it. While Madison had put on a little bit of weight when she was last back, it wasn't very noticeable. Now there was no hiding it, she had a belly. It stuck out further than her chest, rounding out a lot like a pregnant woman. He couldn't tell whether the shirt she was wearing was an old shirt or a crop top, it barely came down to her belly button. She had to have put on easily another 20 pounds, but it all went straight to her bulbous stomach.

"Thanks for picking me up," Madison finally said when she caught her breath. She came and give Tim a hug, but both awkwardly giggled when their bellies bumped as they tried to maneuver a hug.

"Looks like Powers is treating you well," he said to Madison. She let out a nervous laugh.

"Yeah, maybe a little too well. My mom is going to freak when she sees this," she replied, placing her hands on either side of the exposed belly and shook it, watching it wobble some after letting go.

"I wouldn't worry too much about that. It can;t be any worse than when she realized that Alexa had put on 40 pounds with her new boyfriend 2 months ago," Tim reassured Madison. Madison's eyes got wide.

"She did WHAT?!" she exclaimed. Tim nodded.

"I'll let her tell you herself, it's quite a story. But let's just say you're probably the thin sister now," he warned her.

"Wow, that's surprising. It seems like everyone around me had put on some weight lately!" she said.

"It's probably just everyone adjusting to change in their life, whether it's college, like me, or a new relationship."

"You're not wrong," Madison replied. "Now let's head out. Tell me, who else has grown that you haven't told me about"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cari (UN: carii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2739262-Madison-is-sporting-a-belly-at-break