*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2739459-Madison-goes-to-a-party-with-her-high-school-fr
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison goes to a party with her high school friends and they've all gained  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Madison goes to a party with her high school fr...

    by: cari
Madison stood at her front door, waiting for Tim to pick her up to go to a pool party with all her high school friends. Madison was excited and nervous. She's the only one who left the state of Florida to go to college, so it had been a long time since she last saw anyone. However, she was nervous for one reason, and it was causing her pool tunic to look more like a maternity dress than a pool tunic. No one except for Tim had seen her 30 pound stomach and she didn't know what they would think (even though Tim reassured her that all of them were in very similar boats).

Tim pulled up and honked a couple times playfully, causing Madison to chuckle as she walked over to his car and slid in. She fastened her seat belt, something that was not easy considering the ball sitting in her lap, even pushing her legs apart some to make room for it.

"I really don't know if I'm ready to face everyone," Madison told Tim. "I mean, even if what you say is true, that doesn't mean they'll react well to me."

"Trust me, them commenting on you would be a case of them calling the kettle black," he reassured her. She nodded and they drove in silence to their friend Rachel's house, not sure what else to talk about during the drive. They finally arrived and Madison took a deep breath in preparation, but what she saw on the pool deck was not what she thought she would see, even with everything Tim said.

Her friends, guys and girls alike, had really grown out. Tim walked over to a group of guys standing around a keg, something that clearly they had grown accustomed to. All of them had beer guts of varying sizes, but the one thing that was clear was that all of them had put on the freshman 15 almost a couple times over by the looks of it.

"Madison! I'm so glad you came!" a girl ran up to Madison and gave her a hug, and it took Madison a minute to realize that this girl was Rachel, her best friend. But this version of her best friend was much, much larger than she ever had seen her before. Madison had to take a step back to see all the changes, but the first one she saw was Rachel's face, now swaddled in fat. She had a double chin and chubby cheeks, making her look more cute than sexy, like she used to be. Her breasts had grown significantly, large enough that it would probably be hard to see past them, meaning she probably couldn't properly see her now pudgy stomach that hung over the waistband of her bikini. Not that the bikini bottom could be seen much anyway considering her much larger lower half. Between her shelf of a butt and her thighs that had to be chafing a ton from constantly touching, they bottoms of her bikini could hardly be seen. I thought I put on a lot of weight, Rachel's had to have put on even more, thought Madison as Rachel dragged her over to a group of her girlfriends, all in very similar shape to each other: larger bellies, jiggly thighs, larger butts, less slender faces, all looking definitely chubby or more, no longer slender.

"Madison! It's so good to see you! It looks like you've been enjoying college too," her friend Tanya said as Madison sat down, poking Madison's belly for emphasis. Madison, now feeling much better about her body after seeing everyone else in similar shape, chuckled.

"Well it looks like I'm in good company," she replied, and all the girls nodded.

"You know, it's just too much added stress to try and stay fit in college," Rachel said. "I tried to after having put on the freshman 15 in under a month, but my grades went down the more I tried to stay in shape, so for the sake of my grades I put on another 45 pounds!"

"Exactly! And the food is all simply too good to not eat it, so I just gave up and now I'm up 50 pounds and quite frankly don't know if I'm going to stop," another girl chimed in.

"What about you Madison, what's your story?" someone asked.

"Well... I'd have to say it's a combination of things. Yes, the food is really good at Powers. No, I haven't been going to the gym. But it also doesn't help that my roommate is a terrible influence! She's always eating and offering me snacks. At least I only put on 30 compared to her 60, although hers is more evenly distributed than mine" Madison said while rubbing her Buddha belly, the group all of them nodding in agreement and acknowledging their own over-sized stomachs.

"So I have to ask, what happened to all the guys?" Madison asked.

"Pretty similar to all of us: eat a lot, don't exercise, but they also all joined frats and are at keggers all the time. The fact that they aren't bigger is a miracle to me," said Tanya. "I mean, Tim's the lightest of the bunch and from what I've gathered he's put on at least 25 pounds if not more, although he says it's only 15. I don't believe him though."

"Yeah he's definitely more, he's roommates with my boyfriend who's put on nearly 50 pounds and Tim's been borrowing John's old clothes for about a month now, clothes from when John was 25 pounds lighter. All I can say is that none of them will be under 225 wen we come back for spring break, that's for sure," said Rachel.

"Forget them, I doubt I'll be under that much by then with the way the year is progressing. I'm pretty sure that by New Years we'll all be up at least another 20 pounds," said Tanya loudly. Even the guys turned around when they heard her say this.

"Is that a challenge?" said one of the other girls in the group. Everyone looked at Tanya eagerly, wanting to know if they had a genuine challenge issued to them or not.

"Sure, why not! January 1st we'll have another pool party and see who's put on the most weight between now, December 19th, and January 1st," said Tanya.

"I don't think any of us will have a problem with that," said Tim, looking around at their comically large group gathered in swimsuits that were all too small for their bodies. These are all small now, imagine in 3 weeks what they'll look like, Tim thought, rubbing his own stomach that was larger than he cared to admit. Last he checked it had only been 15 pounds extra to his originally 170 frame, but in reality he had put on 35 pounds, settling him at 205 with a prominent beer gut. Winning this challenge would be way easier than he thought.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cari (UN: carii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2739459-Madison-goes-to-a-party-with-her-high-school-fr