*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2739574-Jump-to-January-1st--my-have-they-all-ballooned
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Jump to January 1st- my have they all ballooned!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Jump to January 1st- my have they all ballooned!

    by: cari
"Alright everyone, gather around!" Rachel called out, bringing the group of ten college students together in a circle around her pool. It had been exactly two weeks since Tanya issued the challenge to the group, and it was clear that each member of the group had taken it very seriously.

"Reminder, the winner of the challenge is whoever's gained the most weight in the past two weeks, the prize being... Rachel, how much money did we collect?"

"Everyone chipped in $10, so the prize is $100," Rachel told the group.

"Alright, the person who's gained the most wins the pot. You all sent me your starting weights, so let's get to the weighing!" Tanya cheered. "We'll start with the ladies. Rachel, since it's your house how about you do the honors of going first. Before you step up, state your starting weight and then read your new weight out so all of us can hear." Rachel nodded.

"I was 185 when we started," Rachel stated as she stepped on the scale. She leaned forward to look over her larger chest, reading out, "211, up 26 pounds." She stepped off the scale and it was clear that she had easily put on 26 pounds. Even though she was in a new bikini, it was already being swallowed by her growing lower half. While before her butt had dominated her gain, her thighs had clearly taken most of her new weight, even giving her a slight waddle as she walked away from the scale. Everyone thought that number seemed like a lot, but as the game went on it would become clear that 26 pounds was not a whole lot.

"Alright, for now the number to beat is 26. Lisa, it's your turn," Tanya said. Lisa went and then another girl, both of them only getting a measly 19 ans 22 pound gain. Next up was Tanya.

"I'm going next, I started this at 177, I'm now... 206, a 27 pound gain! Take that Rachel!" Tanya cheered, her new jiggly bottom bouncing every which way as she stepped off, showing off her biggest asset. As of now she held the record for the girls, but that would be broken soon enough.

"And Madison, you're the last of the girls. Step up." Madison stepped forward, her body feeling the extra weight she'd put on. She'd spent almost every waking hour shoveling food into her mouth, not realizing how badly she wanted to win this despite what it would do to her body. But she didn't care about that anymore. Everyone else around her was growing, so it wouldn't kill her to do the same.

"I started at 160 and now I'm... can someone read the number for me, I can't see it," Madison asked the group. All her eating had extended her already round belly out even more, although luckily some of the weight started going to her legs to help support the ever growing bulbous belly.

"Don't worry, I've got it," said Rachel. She looked over at the scale and huffed a bit. "189, 29 pounds." Madison wasn't surprised after stuffing herself to the brim every waking hour of the past two weeks. She waddled away from the scale, her walk now resembling more of a waddle to accommodate her large midsection, unlike the other girls who waddled in the group because their legs were so large now.

"Time for the guys! John, you're up first." John stepped up to the scale. He was the largest of the group already, but now he looked even larger. His gut looked like an even rounder and wider version of Madison's, there was no way he would be able to see anything beyond it.

"I was 220 when we started, Rachel, can you read the number?" Rachel made her way back to the scale, looked down and said, "249, 33 pounds. And judging by the competition, I should probably stay here to read for everyone else, it'd be a miracle if you guys can see past your bellies." All the guys chuckled and agreed. Unlike the girls, who all varied in body shape, the guys all looked pretty much the same: a stomach that looked like a beach ball attached to their bodies. The next few guys went, all were less than the current record of 33 pounds. That, however, was about to be broken by Tim, the last person to go. He had been working hard, having been the smallest of the bunch at the start.

"I started at 205," Tim told the group. He stepped onto the scale and Rachel looked at the number.

"We have a winner! Tim went from 205 to 241, a winning gain of 36 pounds! Congrats," Rachel exclaimed as she handed Tim the pot. Tim was now almost the same size as John, and John was the largest guy in the group! He looked down at his midsection, unable to believe that he went from just a couple months ago having a relatively flat midsection to no longer being able to see his feet. Madison came over to give him a hug and congratulate him, but they had a bit of trouble considering they belly bumped every time they tried to do a front hug. She ended up coming around to his side and he put his arm around her shoulder, just like they used to stand when they dated. She looked up at him and said something that made him very happy.

"I miss this."

"By this do you mean..."

"Us, our relationship. I miss this."

"Want to give it a try again?"

"Absolutely."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cari (UN: carii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2739574-Jump-to-January-1st--my-have-they-all-ballooned