*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2739495-Madison-sees-Alexa-first-and-is-shocked-to-see
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison sees Alexa first, and is shocked to see her be the larger sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Madison sees Alexa first, and is shocked to see...

    by: cari
"Hellooo, I'm home!" Madison called out as she walked into her house. As concerned as Madison was with her mom reacting to her weight, she really missed her family.

"Hi, honey! Welcome home," her mom replied as she walked into the foyer. Madison was surprised how unfazed her mom was when she saw her eldest daughter's 30 pound ball of a stomach not even covered by her shirt. This was completely out of character for her mom, who was always a stickler for eating healthy and working out.

"Hi, mom, it's so nice to finally be home," she said as she leaned in to hug her mom. Her stomach created a bit of a barrier between the two Kraft women, but that still didn't seem to bother her mom.

"I'm glad to have you back! How was your first semester?" she asked.

"It was good! My grades were good, made some great friends, and enjoyed the food quite a bit," she said as she patted her gut for emphasis and trying to elicit more of a reaction from her mom.

"It sure looks like it. Glad it all went well," Mrs. Kraft replied. "Your sister is upstairs if you want to go say hi."

"I do, actually. I'm going to take my stuff upstairs and then I'll say hi to her." Madison picked up her suitcase and made the trek upstairs. She left her suitcase in her room and then went to Alexa's.

"Knock, knock," Madison said as she opened her sister's slightly cracked door. Who she saw when she opened it shocked her, now understanding why her mom was acting like her stomach was nothing.

Alexa's gain was much bigger, but hers was concentrated in a pear shape. Her legs were once twigs, but now they were red from constantly rubbing against each other they had grown so large. Her butt was wide, like a Kardashian's except lumpier. Even her calves looked to have gotten thicker, really emphasizing that she was a growing girl still. Alexa had been looking at herself in the mirror, examining how her most recent pounds had settled on her, but turned around when she heard Madison knock. Madison noticed that her face was developing a double chin when she smiled, not permanent yet but probably would be in another 20-30 pounds.

"Hi!" Alexa exclaimed as she ran over to Madison to give her a hug. As Madison wrapped her arms around her sister, she felt her sister's whole body squish against hers, something that felt weird to Madison.

"So, how have you been?" Madison asked Alexa, hoping she would spill on her new weight.

"Oh, I'm GREAT! School's going well, I have a boyfriend, and everything's just perfect!" she replied excitedly. Madison nodded while still looking Alexa up and down, continuing to take all of her in, and Alexa noticed.

"You like it? My boyfriend suggested that I get some more curves and it turned out to be the best thing ever! It feels great and my boyfriend loves it too."

"So, um... if you don't mind me asking, how much is all this?" Madison asked. Alexa grinned even bigger.

"I hit 50 pounds gained just yesterday, putting me at 175! Mom flipped when she finally noticed how big I was after the first 40 pounds, but I basically told her nothing's changing so she'd just have to deal with it. That's probably why I didn't hear her cry about your new gut, how much have you put on anyway?" Alexa rambled.

"I put on 30, guess you're now the big sister," Madison chuckled. Alexa laughed a little bit but then Madison saw the reality hit her that her sister was actually smaller, something she wasn't going to let last for long. After all, she had a month to bring Madison to her level...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cari (UN: carii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2739495-Madison-sees-Alexa-first-and-is-shocked-to-see