*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2755308-Madison-hangs-out-with-Tim-and-Alexa-all-of-bre
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison hangs out with Tim and Alexa all of break, going back to Powers bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Madison hangs out with Tim and Alexa all of bre...

    by: cari
“I swear, I can’t eat another bite!” Madison exclaimed, rubbing her taut stomach. Alexa and Tim both nodded in agreement.

“This might be one of the best meals we’ve had this month.” Said Tim.

“I agree. Anyone want to go get some dessert?” Alexa asked.

“No thanks, I just need to go home, lay down, and let this digest!” Madison replied.

“Fine, o have a run of Phish Food in the freezer at home anyway,” said Alexa.

“Well then I guess we’re all set, so to the car we go!” Said Tim. Since Madison’s return home for winter break, the trio of herself, Tim, and Alexa has practically been inseparable (with the occasional addition of Alexa’s boyfriend), and that usually meant feasting, whether it was a monster snack pile in the house or a large meal at a new restaurant they decided to try. Food is what brought them together, and it was apparent that that was the case on all of them as they piled into the car that was becoming too small for the three growing teens.

Madison has come back home with the majority of the 45 pounds she had put on over the course of the semester going to her stomach (30 of the 45, leaving her looking like she was in her last trimester of pregnancy), but the newly accumulated 20 had begun to even out her body, softening her legs, arms, and face more than before. And despite the weight now distributing itself more evenly on her body, she still was regularly fielding questions about when she was due because of her perfectly rounded stomach (and the embarrassment and shock people had when she told them it was just a food baby).

Tim was certainly not immune to the effects of food either. Over the course of his semester he knew he had put on a bit of weight (drinking a lot of beer, having an unlimited meal plan, and metabolism not being able to keep up with your consumption will do that to you), but he had figured it wasn’t more than the freshman 15, but was shocked to discover that it was more like the freshman 30. And eating with Madison and Alexa has grown that 30 pounds to 54, giving him a beer gut now as opposed to a beer belly, softening his chest to give him what was turning into the start of moobs, and the beginning of a double chin. And with the way his appetite had increased its capacity, that 54 was likely to be significantly higher by the end of the school year.

Alexa, of course, saw the biggest change of the trio. When Madison came home she had just discovered that she had surpassed the 50 pounds mark in her gain, something that made her boyfriend VERY happy (and he had seen some side effects too, but compared to his girlfriend his 20 pounds looked nonexistent). With Madison home, she had been trying her darndest to gain even more since she didn’t have school or anything else to detract from her eating time, and she never did let anything do that. With her metabolism having basically stopped working, Alexa had managed to gain 28 pounds in the time she had been on break, and most of it went to her ever-expanding lower half. Her butt, which already dominated her figure, had grown even bigger, causing her to not always fit in some chairs. Her legs had grown bigger to support her larger derrière, giving her a slight waddle now with how much rounder her thighs had gotten. Her stomach also now hung over her waistband, losing the battle the once perky belly had with gravity. Her once temporary double chin seemed to have solidified itself on her face, giving her almost a cherubic look.

The three drove in silence, most of them so full they couldn’t speak. Tim dropped the girls off at their house and then drove home. When he got back, he examined himself in the mirror while thinking about his winter break. Who knew putting on weight would bring me and Madison back together? He thought as he looked at the overinflated basketball that was his stomach. He poked and prodded it a bit, something he hadn’t done before, realizing it was even obstructing his view of the ground, barely able to see his toes past it. He did a little jump and watched as his torso and chest shook for several seconds after he stopped moving. I kinda like this, he told himself, in that moment deciding that he wanted to get even bigger. Unbeknownst to him, that would be much easier and happen wayyyy faster than he could ever imagine (on the track he was already on he would have reached a 100 pound gain by spring break unintentionally, but his new trajectory set that much higher).
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cari (UN: carii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/2755308-Madison-hangs-out-with-Tim-and-Alexa-all-of-bre