*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Hospital Food Human
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2576486-A-Hospital-Food-Human
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: A Hospital Food Human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Hospital Food Human

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
These people, due to illness or injury, have been, by their own volition, classified as Hospital Food. If a Reptilian were to consume them, it wouldn't count towards the Reptilian's limit of twelve annual humans. That being said, they have the Right of Consent and Refusal - if they say "No", they can't be eaten. That being said, if they say "Yes", the odds that they will change their mind is less likely than that of regular Eligible Prey.

Name: Sampson Sanguier
Gender: Male
Age: 35 years
Occupation: Author
Reason for Classification: Due to a serious accident, Sampson lost the use of his arms and legs. Despite the best efforts of doctors, and many operations, function to even his arms and hands and fingers couldn't be restored. Thus, he requires round-the-clock assistance, just to care for even the most basic of functions and necessities.

Name: Maria Viner
Gender: Female
Age: 47 Years
Occupation: Teacher
Reason for Classification: Maria was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, especially after one of her Reptilian co-workers made a discreet suggestion that she ought to see a doctor. Luckily, it was at Stage 2 at the time, but the treatment options were financially beyond her reach, so she made a deal with her Reptilian Co-worker in order to get the money, basically naming the Reptilian her Designated Predator. However, despite treatment, the cancer came back, worse than before.

Name: Richard Calihan
Gender: Male
Occupation: Carpenter
Age: 42 years
Reason for Classification: Richard was diagnosed with a variant of Tuberculosis, which causes him problems with trying to gain weight and muscle, and is thus seriously underweight, to say nothing about the cough. Luckily, with precautions, and medicine, he can avoid getting others infected and could live a long time. But, he still has a number of health issues.

Name: Vivian Tanner
Gender: Female
Occupation: Collage Student/Fast Food worker.
Age: 20 years
Reason for Classification: You know that saying about knowing your sexual partner's sexual history? Vivian didn't ask hers, and some months later, was diagnosed with AIDS after collapsing at work. While it is possible to live with the disease, the outlook is ten years at best.

You have the following choices:

1. Sampson Sanguier

2. Maria Viner

*Noteb*
3. Richard Calihan

4. Vivian Tanner

5. Other Hospital Food Humans

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is Howling (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2576486-A-Hospital-Food-Human