*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2577019-Sampson-Sanguier---Quadriplegic-Author
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: Sampson Sanguier  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sampson Sanguier - Quadriplegic Author

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
"'Officer Sklires stepped carefully into the dark cave, one hand on his sidearm, the other holding his light, waiting as his eyes adjusted to the blackness,'" Sampson said, as the tapping of a keyboard tapped away. "'He could smell something up ahead. He hoped against hope that he wasn't too late.'"

"So, how do we have him find the girl; dead, dying, or alive?" a female voice asked.

Sampson chuckled. "Have him find a different body."

The other person chuckled. "Good one." She got out of her seat, and came over to him.

Sampson smiled as she came into view. "So, what do you think?"

The female person was Siris, a Reptilian who had helped him co-write, not to mention type, out his various manuscripts. The Reptilian looked at a screen on the wall. "I still say that you should get one of those Speak-Typers. That way, everything you say would be there."

"I like the sound of keyboards typing away," said Sampson. "Besides, I enjoy your company; it's one of the few pleasures I have these days."

"I suppose so," said Siris. "I just wish that the last operation worked."

"Same here," said Sampson. "I would love to touch your face with my hand, and feel your scales."

"Well, if it ever gets too much, you have but to ask," said Siris.

"You are my Designated Predator," said Sampson. "Not to mention cook, housekeeper, nurse, and all around caregiver."

"To say nothing about co-writer and typist," said Siris. "My own independently written books wouldn't have started off so well without your help."

"At least I don't need to worry about dealing with a nutjob nurse, like that guy in that one book, the one who got abducted by a crazed fan/serial killer who threatened to eat him slowly until he rewrote his one story," said Sampson.

"I always preferred the one about the crippled detective who solved crimes, thanks to his able-bodied female love interest," said Siris.

"That was a good one," said Sampson. "Wish I wrote it."

"Everyone wants to have written winning books," said Siris.

"I suppose so," said Sampson. "By the way.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "How would you eat me?"

2. "Mind helping me to the bathroom?"

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is Howling (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2577019-Sampson-Sanguier---Quadriplegic-Author