*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Exercise/Weight Lift Room
  2. Other
  3. The New World.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/1852555-ExerciseWeight-Lift-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: Exercise/Weight Lift Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Exercise/Weight Lift Room

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You slowly start to open your eyes from what you thought was sleep. But once you lift your head and get a good look around at your surroundings you soon realize that you are no longer in your room at home. Instead you are now in a giant exercise room which had a lot of different workout machines.

}"H-How in the world did I end up here?"{/i} You softly asked yourself, as you stood up onto your feet. Once you had done this though you nearly jumped a good distance off the ground when you heard a deep voice let out a heavy sigh.

"W-What was that?!" You shouted, after you had recovered from being caught off guard just a moment ago.

You knew that from the pitch of the voice that whoever was in the room with you was obviously male. And since you had no idea on how you got here you began to hope that maybe this person would be willing to help you get back home. You close your eyes for a second as let you a sigh of your own before you turn to get a look at the other male in the room. But when you turn around however, you found yourself letting a slightly loud gasp as the person in the room was in fact not a person but a giant and very well muscled anthro......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/1852555-ExerciseWeight-Lift-Room