*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2227544-Otter-Checking-Himself-Out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: otter in a blue speedo about to pose in front of a full length mrror.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Otter Checking Himself Out

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You looked in front of yourself with wide eyes of both shock and awe as you saw a giant sized anthro otter in nothing more then a skin tight blue speedo. You then also saw that he was standing in front of a huge full length mirror that went from one end of the huge room to the other side of it. And as you continued to watch the otter you saw him turn a bit and flex one of his huge arms while he said to himself, "Yeah, just look at yourself, Bruce. You got a very good workout done today."

After he had said that you saw the otter's long seek tail sway from side to side out of what you assumed was happiness. And when you saw this you also saw the giant's large and firm butt. You then swallowed a lump that was in your throat as you looked upward and saw the wide and muscled dark brown furred back of the otter. But as a light blush came upon your face you muttered to yourself, "Ok, so this guy seems kind of full of himself. But maybe if I'm lucky, perhaps he'll still be willing to help me in some way."

Once you had said this you slowly started to walk up and around the otter so that you were facing the front of his body. But when you did this you saw that the otter's fur on his huge chest and six pack ab stomach was cream in color. And while you stared up at him you saw him place both of his hands onto his sides before he bounced each of his pecs a few times with a large smile on his face. And so while the giant otter continued to flex each of his muscles you jumped up and down as you waved your arms up and down and shouted, "Hey, please look down here! I need your help!"

After you had yelled out those words you saw the muscled otter's right ear twitch before you saw him look down right at you. After he had done this you saw the otter smile at you as he......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2227544-Otter-Checking-Himself-Out