*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2259249-Picked-up-but-now-what
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: bends down to pcik you up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Picked up, but now what?

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
"Hmm, what's this?" The giant otter asked himself, as you saw him bend down and than gently grab you with his right hand. Once that had been you were engulfed in darkness for a few short seconds while also being lifted upward. And before you knew it the hand opened up to the reveal the anthro's smiling face as he said, "Hey, there little guy, do you need some help?"

"Um, yes I do need help....sort of. As you can see I'm pretty small which, and I'm afraid that I'll get crushed if someone here wasn't paying attention. Along with that I'm known as a human, and I'm from a place called Earth. Do you think you could help me get back home>" You asked, as you looked into the brown furred otter's large blue eyes.

"A human, huh. I've heard of you creatures popping up here and there. But that's about it really. Sorry I'm afraid I doubt I'd be able to help you get back home." The otter admitted, which caused you to frown in defeat. This feeling didn't last long though once he had added, "However, I think it'd be best if you stayed with me. Because I'll be the first one to tell you that a lot of guys here don't watch, or can't see their feet. And I'd hate for a cute little guy like you to get hurt." Hearing this prompted you to blush as he winked at you and ended with, "By the way my name's Bruce, what's your name?

"M-My name's James. It's very nice to meet you, Bruce. And thank you for offering me a place to stay at your home" You told him, as you looked away from his face.

Doing this though brought your face right to his lighter brown furred hugely muscled chest. Your face then became a darker shade of red when you heard him let out a light chuckle before he bounced his pecs and replied, "It's no problem. Besides I'm sure you and I will get along just fine."

After that had been said you saw the otter's large fingers close a little bit around you before you saw the world spin around a bit. You quickly realized that the giant otter had turned around. Once that happened though you saw that......
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2259249-Picked-up-but-now-what