*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2431547-Friend-Or-Foe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: another male anthro was staring right at you in Bruce's hand.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Friend Or Foe?

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You found your eyes widening in shock once Bruce had turned around. The reason for this was because off in the distance you saw another heavily muscled male anthro standing at the other end of the weight lifting room. What made you nervous though was the fact that he was taring right at you. And by the looks of him the other giant was a anthro jackal, and if you had to guess he looked to be a few more inches taller then Bruce and had a bit more muscle on him too. And from the look you saw him give the heavily muscled anthro once he had moved he eyes away from where you were you quickly realized that this other muscled giant was in fact a.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. friend and follow bodybuilder.

*Noteb*
2. enemy/rival bodybuilder.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2431547-Friend-Or-Foe