*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/1946269-A-fox-with-his-head-in-the-clouds-so-to-speak
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: fox in a business suit reading what appears to be a fairytale book.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A fox with his head in the clouds. (so to speak)

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You still couldn't believe what was in front of you. There sitting in a nearby bench was a largely muscled fox in dark brown business suit with what appeared to be a book in one of his hands. "Hmm, even though his a giant fox. He might be my only hope for surviving in this odd place."

And so you started to make you way towards him. But as you did this you heard him let out a second sigh while h said to himself, "I really should stop reading these kinds of books after I workout. Besides it's not like something like this will ever happen to me in real life."

"Yeah that's what I thought too. And look where I ended up." You thought to yourself, as you got even close to towering vulpine. But when you looked up you were quite surprised at what type of book the fox was reading. From the looks of the cover it appeared to be a fairytale like book, maybe something like Jack and Beanstalk. However, this world's version of fairytale seemed somewhat off as the picture showed a tiny human on a giant grey furred hand. And on the other side of cover was the head of an anthro wolf. Seeing this caused you let out a gasp of shock while you added out loud, "Woah, I was not expecting that type of version to even for that certain fairytale."

After you had said this though you quickly closed your mouth when you saw the orange and white furred fox close his book and then set down on the bench before you saw his eyes look down straight at you. You then looked on as he brought down a giant hand gently grabbed you with it. And within seconds you were in front of the giant fox's face as he asked out of blue, "Forgive me for being so forward. But you wouldn't happen to be a human would you?"

"Um well, yes I am." You answered back, causing a look of pure joy to appear on the fox large face. Before he could say anything to your comment though you continued with, "But please before you ask me of how I got here let me just say that I have no idea how it happened, Be that as it may though could please help me in some way or form?"

The fox continued to stare at you in shock for a few seconds longer before he cleared his throat and responded back with, "Ah forgive me for staring at you like that. But you see this a dream come true for me. I've always wanted to meet a tiny human. But as to answer you question,,,,

You have the following choices:

1. I would more then happy to help you."

2. Before he can answer someoen grabs you from him.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/1946269-A-fox-with-his-head-in-the-clouds-so-to-speak