*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/1966283-Getting-some-BIG-help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: Before he can answer someoen grabs you from him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Getting some BIG help.

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
To your dismay before the giant anthro fox could answer your question you found your entire surroundings start to go dark. And before you knew it your whole world became nothing but darkness as you felt another large quickly grab you. And to make matters worse whoever had grabbed you was not afraid to apply quite a bit of pressure onto you causing you quite a bit of pain. White this did hurt a great deal you hoped that maybe that fox would get out this predicament as soon as possible.

***

The muscled fox's brown eyes grow large with worry when he saw a large grey furred paw grab the tiny human out of his hand. And upon looking towards the anthro who had done this he could not but narrow his eyebrows in anger. The one who had grabbed the human was a large muscled grey furred hyena by the name of Hunter. "I can't believe you, Evan. You have a small, powerless human in your grasp. And all you can do is just stare at it? Why don't you show your authority over it? Let it know how pathetic it truly is compared you." The other anthro said, before he gave his fist a flex squeezes.

"You know I don't have the same feelings towards humans as you do, Hunter. Unlike you I feel that they should be treated just like anyone else here regardless if their much smaller then we are." Evan stated, as he tried to keep his anger in check.

"Tch, yeah, yeah I know about your views and all that junk. I also know that your the reason why this "bugs" have about half the rights that we do." The hyena remarked, before he once again applied more pressure to his fist. After he had done this a grin spread across his face when he added, "If I had it my way any and all humans who should in our city would be crushed beneath my feet."

This comment was Evan's last straw as he grabbed the other muscled giant by the neck and slammed him up against some nearby lockers almost prompting his suit to tear in different places. He then showed his teeth as he warned, "Hunter, how many times have I warned you about you. You can make fun of me and my job all you want. But when you threaten to harm any or all humans then you know that I will take that very seriously. And if I ever see you actually do something like that. Then I will have you thrown in jail in an instance for murder." He then moved one of hands away from his neck and held open and demanded, "Now give the human, or else."

Evan saw Hunter glare at him for a few seconds more before he began to open his hand and release the human.

***

Fear continued to engulf you as you kept on feeling the pressure put on you from whoever had grabbed you. However, to your relief you soon felt the grip that was around you begin to loosen. And before you knew it you fell down onto the giant fox's orange furred hand. You were tempted to turn around and look at the anthro who had grabbed you. But you just could not do so as you just decided to look up at the anthro fox. Once you did this you saw a look of relief in his eyes as you heard his voice while he said, "Now leave Hunter, before you say something else that will rub me the wrong way."

You thought you might hear the other anthro reply in some way. Instead though you heard nothing but a low growl as he walked away from the fox. While the other giant did this you saw that this Hunter person was in fact a heavy muscled hyena. Once he had left you heard the muscled fox let out a sigh as he asked you, "Are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No, I-I'm fine. Just a little shaken up is all." You reassured the brown eyed fox. You took a few small breathes of air to clam yourself before you went on with, "Oh, thank you by the way for getting me out of his grip. I thought I was going be crushed."

"You're very welcome. Besides I'd never let a human like you suffer in any way." The fox stated, as he began to walk towards the back to his locker. he then used his free hand to grab his book and put it into his gym bag. While he did this though he kept on going with, "Oh, but I never properly introduced myself. My name's Evan."

"My name is James. It's very nice to meet you, Evan." You rpelied, now with a smile on your face.

You saw Evan return the smile as he said, "It's very nice to meet you too, James. I wish we could talk more while I head back to my home, but for right now I think it'd best if I hide you. I don't need Hunter or anyone else giving you any problems."

You then felt the orange and white furred fox's hand lower itself towards his pants as you asked, "I understand. But where were you going to hide me?"

To your surprise you saw a light blush spread across his muzzle when he responded back with, "Well, I know I could hide you in one of my pockets. But I'm worried that someone might try to grab you if they noticed any type of movement. So please forgive me for doing this upon after just meeting you, but I think it'd be best if I hide you......

You have the following choices:

1. in the front of my pants."

2. in the back of my pants."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/1966283-Getting-some-BIG-help