*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2159417-in-the-back-of-my-pants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: in the back of my pants."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

in the back of my pants."

    by: Rossthefox
You couldn't believe he would say that, but instead of fighting against it, you decide to let this gentle fox hide you since he just saved your life a few moments ago...

The big fox would look around in the locker room before he leans over and lifts up his tail, starting to slide you in between his rump cheeks that are a bit sweaty. You could swear you heard the big fox let out a moan as you slide further in between the rump cheeks as he keeps working you in till you meet with his tailhole. After the fox puts you in place, he pulls his pants back up, panting as the human felt quite nice between his rump cheeks. As the fox finishes packing up his stuff, he felt a silent fart slip out and blushes deeply. "S-sorry about that, couldn't hold that one in." He said as he kept packing up.

Inside of his pants, you were gagging from the fumes, but knew the gentle fox was apologetic and just decided to deal with the stench...

The gentle fox would walk outside of the gym, looking around to make sure another anthro wasn't planning to do anything to him as he heads home.
Back inside of his pants, his fart still lingered in his pants and you thought he accidentally let another one out as he walks. Whenever the gentle fox takes some steps, you would grind up against his tailhole, which makes the fox blush again as it felt quite nice for something to itch his sweaty tailhole...

Back at the fox's house, the fox remembered the human that was between his butt cheeks and was about to take him out, though he was half tempted to leave him in for just a little longer since it felt nice and he could better protect the human from the other anthros in the world...

Eventually, the gentle fox decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Leave you in a little longer while he runs some errands

*Noteb*
2. Takes you out anyway, just to see if you are ok...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2159417-in-the-back-of-my-pants