*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2261429-in-the-front-of-my-pants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: in the front of my pants."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

in the front of my pants."

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You found yourself blushing a good shade of red as you saw the giant fox look from side to side for a few seconds before he unbuckled his belt and pulled down both his pants and underwear to reveal his large white furred balls and limp cock. Once that had been done you saw Evan take a hold of his cock with his free hand while he slowly began to move you towards it. You then felt yourself being slowly and gently placed behind it while also being on top of his balls. You then looked up at the fox's face as best you could since his chest was partly blocking it as he told you, "I hope this won't be too uncomfortable for you. I promise I'll try to get to my home as fast as I can."

After the muscled fox had spoken these words you saw him lift both his underwear and pants back up over his privates. And once the that happened and belt had been put back on your then found yourself in a dark and warm area. You let out a heavy sigh as you leaned up against the fox's well muscled lower abdomen. However, that didn't last long because once the brown eyed fox had grabbed his bag and started to walk out of the locker room you found yourself falling into the limp cock. Doing so caused it pulse and the grow in slight girth and height. In fact whenever you bumped into it that kept happening which caused your current hiding place to become quite warm and humid. However, tried to put this issue aside as you hoped that this wasn't causing Evan too much problems while on his walk to home.

***

Evan found himself blushing a deep shade of red as he saw his bulge in the front of his pants grow with each couple of steps. He knew that putting James in that area to hide him was most likely not the smartest idea. However, he knew that it was the safest since he hadn't run into any trouble while on his way to his home. And also helped that he didn't live that far away from the gym to begin with. But when the muscled fox was unlcoking his front door to his two story home he couldn't help but let out a slight moan of pleasure upon feeling the tiny human press up against hif member once again.

"I-I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to hold back my sexual urges." The orange and white furred fox told himself, as walked into his home and shut and locked his front door. And once he had put his keys down onto the small table that was next tot he door he began to pat a little while he undid his belt and let it fall onto the fall. After he did this though Evan shook his head from side to side while he mentally added, "Ok Evan, just relax. You can get through this. Besides nothing good will come by forcing James to part take in such actives after we just met each other." He then began to remove his jacket and place onto a nearby chair before he continued with, "But maybe there's any way to convince him to do without force. Maybe if I give a nice little "show" maybe that will get him "into the mood" so to speak. Now the only question is where I should do this?" Evan had began to unbutton his shirt one button at a time while he ended his idea with, "I think either option will be fine since afterwards he and I can have a lovely chat with another since I've always wanted to fulfill this type of fantasy, and now's my chance."

A soft smile then spread across the fox's face as he gently rubbed his bulge and decided that he wil give James the most wonderful show while they were in his.....

You have the following choices:

1. bedroom.

*Noteb*
2. shower.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/2261429-in-the-front-of-my-pants