*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sonic went for some grub first.
  2. Overeating
  3. Both
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/2980843-Sonic-went-for-some-grub-first
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1849109
Official sonic couples weight gain. Who's gonna gain? Men? Women? Both? It matters not.
This choice: Sonic went for some grub first.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sonic went for some grub first.

    by: a1101
Sonic felt a growl emanate from his stomach. Looks like he developed a case of munchies, which was weird, considering he had a breakfast not so long ago. Not wanting to interrupt the romantic moment with weird gastric sounds, it was time to treat the illness with the most effective medicine out there - food.

- "I'll grab some grub first, sweetie."
- Sure thing, Sonikku~" - she gave him a sultry wink.

The previous owners didn't bother to take the food with them, leaving the drawers and the fridge stacked full of various carb-filled goodness. Strange. One would think the obese couple would not leave much behind, but Sonic quickly shrugged that off and grabbed a nearby bag of chips. Upon opening its contents, he crammed a handful of snacks into his mouth. After that came another handful.

And another.

And another...

Before he knew, the bag has been emptied out, the entire large pack residing in his stomach. He was surprised that he dealt with it in one go.

"Huh. Oh, well, the chips were designed to be addictive. It's not like one snack like that will make a dent on my figure, anyway..." - he raised his shoulders in indifference.

One, maybe not, but what about two, or three, or four? Still feeling a little peckish, he kept on emptying the bags in rapid succession, some crumbs falling on the floor. There was nothing special about them flavor-wise, but something was dragging the sporty hedgehog in to have "just one more bite". He just couldn't hit that fullness yet!

"Maybe another one will help..."

You have the following choices:

1. Sonic snapped out of it.

2. He kept on eating.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 a1101 (UN: a1101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unorthodox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/2980843-Sonic-went-for-some-grub-first