*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/2980918-Sonic-snapped-out-of-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1849109
Official sonic couples weight gain. Who's gonna gain? Men? Women? Both? It matters not.
This choice: Sonic snapped out of it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Sonic snapped out of it.

    by: a1101
Something was not right. How could he still be hungry after all this? He put the hand reaching for more chips into a halt.

Maybe it was something inside of these chips in particular? Sonic didn't recognize the brand, after all. Turning the bag around, he decided to take a glance at the product composition. The label stated in black letters an unusually high number.

"7800kcal per pack? It must be some kind of misprint." - he said, confused.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on the point of view) for Sonic, it was no misprint. Each pack was an equivalent of 1kg of fat. And seeing as he ate five of them at once, there was only one thing that could happen as a result...

Rapid weight gain.

A sudden influx of fat attacked Sonic's midriff, causing it to expand into a fleshy, puffy bulge, sticking out over the briefs. Some of the lard spread onto his legs and arms, now granted with a meatier look. And the athletic butt now had some extra padding, slightly circular and bubbly. The tight briefs have gotten a bit too tight now, and, as expected, the outline of his round rear was made clearly visible through them.

Sonic looked embarrassed at his sudden expansion, tugging the chub above the waistline. He never knew one could gain weight almost instantly, given enough calories.

"Oh, dear. I should read the composition first next time.." - he sighed, disappointed after just ruining hours of hard work, chiseling his body. At least he stopped early enough before his appetite really got out of control.

It was time to return to Amy, which would no doubt notice his sudden change. Stepping back to the bedroom, he was met with pink hedgehog's eyes staring at his extra flab. In response his cheeks turned red.

"Huh? Sonic, where did that come from?" - she asked, surprised by her boyfriend's extra poundage.
"Oh, well, uh, I... I was sucking it in all along! Your chili dogs actually totally got to me, eheheh..." - flustered, he tried to keep his composure.

Amy chuckled.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Someone's gotta go on a diet!"

2. "You know, you look cute this way!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 a1101 (UN: a1101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unorthodox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/2980918-Sonic-snapped-out-of-it