*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/2982987-He-kept-on-eating
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1849109
Official sonic couples weight gain. Who's gonna gain? Men? Women? Both? It matters not.
This choice: He kept on eating.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

He kept on eating.

    by: a1101
With his stomach still unsatisfied, the hedgehog moved from chips to the fridge, containing half of the meat pie. That had to be more filling than the chips, right?
Ignoring the bloating experienced thus far, he grabbed the metal bowl and began scarfing down the pie, like if it was his first meal in days. The ground beef topped with mashed potatoes had an impressive dimension of flavor, despite being store bought and eaten cold.

If only Sonic bothered to read the labels, he would've learned an uncomfortable truth about the food he just put in his mouth. Both the chips and the pie had an astronomically high calorie content. Uh-oh!

A growl emerged from the depths of his gut, which he confused with hunger. What actually took place was the massive buildup of adipose tissue. He kept on stuffing his face, not noticing the waist filling up with a soft, gelatinious substance.

Sonic was too busy to notice the kilograms popping up on his frame, the flat stomach growing wider and rounder. The pudge jutting out past the boxers and sloshing, bubbling sounds tried to alert him against eating any more of the lard infused snacks, but their warning fell on deaf ears.

In a matter of minutes, Sonic developed a plump rump and sizable back rolls, squishing against the undies. His thighs and arms packed on some meat, hardness of the pecs disappeared, while the oblivious hedgehog feasted, driven by a hunger never fed.

Upon finishing the pie, Sonic noticed... Another pie in the fridge? He could've sworn there was only one. Or did its contents... magically replenish themselves?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. This house is cursed!

*Noteb*
2. Cool, another pie!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 a1101 (UN: a1101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unorthodox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG/cid/2982987-He-kept-on-eating