*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. so it is written, so it shall be
  2. method of hypnosis
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1725893-so-it-is-written-so-it-shall-be
by Hamn8r
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848392
a boy and his crush get something to obtain a harem
This choice: so it is written, so it shall be  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

so it is written, so it shall be

    by: Lord Robbie - We got this!
Leo Roar was waiting on a bench in the Angelic Paradise Mall. It honestly was a stupid name for one of the largest malls in the country. He was waiting for his long term friend Yui; who told him she had some very exciting news. Yui was been Leo’s love interest if you could call it that for years. They were even attending Columbia together.

But Yui had always been with girls. He still remembered Senior prom, where she and the head cheerleader danced together. To his amazement, Yui was there…but with Kaitlyn Kare; his nemesis from high school. Kaitlyn was born when her mother security guard Chloe Kare was underage. This meant her mother was ultra strict with her and she had a harsh, bullying, conservative attitude about her.

She hated Yui because of her pink hair and sexuality and Leo because the school allowed him to attend the school because of his rare blood type. Only his sisters had the same blood type as him and Chatouiller Les Filles High (www.lewis.cx:8008/cyo/adu...index.html); founded by Marie Chatouiller and Sophie Les Filles; was the only school in the district. Since Leo’s father died; his mother Lenora had insisted that the family spend more time together.

Lenora had married her first boyfriend Leo’s father when she was 18; fresh out of high school. He was 23 year old Staff. Sgt. Tygrve Roar; a 5 time purple heart recipient. His father had died when Leo was just 5 during 9/11. Leo still remembered having his 6th birthday a few weeks later. Yui beamed at Leo as she beckoned Kaitlyn to sit down. Kaitlyn seemed almost under hypnosis as she obeyed.

“Hi Leo! Guess what happened to me?” she grinned. “What?” you ask confused. She beamed as she made her revelation.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Robbie - We got this! (UN: rrobbie37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamn8r has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1725893-so-it-is-written-so-it-shall-be