*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1735782-I-inherited-this-reality-altering-notepad
by Hamn8r
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848392
a boy and his crush get something to obtain a harem
This choice: I inherited this reality altering notepad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I inherited this reality altering notepad

    by: Lord Robbie - We got this!
"As you know a few weeks ago, my great-great-grandmother Rei passed at the age of 105! I was pretty sad to lose her, she was very supportive of my bisexuality. Anyway she left me this reality altering notepad! And it's awesome! It even replenished itself and works only for us!" she explains. "Us?" asked Leo, still stunned that Yui was bisexual rather than a lesbian.

"Yeah, she left me the rules in her will. Apparently I can allow others to use it! So I wrote down that only I and you can use this pad! I tried it out and.....well Kaitlyn is completely under my control! Watch this!" she declared. "Kaitlyn, hop on one foot and say you like to be struck on your lower cheeks!" she exclaimed. To Leo's amazement she did just that.

"Holy crap, Yui! That's amazing!" he declared. She beamed at him, surprising him with a kiss. His eyes widened as she pressed herself against him, before she withdrew. "Sorry! Didn't mean to..." but Leo cut her off with a kiss of his own. He broke the kiss, smiling. "You kiss like a girl! I love that!" she exclaimed, kissing him again. She broke the kiss, this time with a broad grin. "Love your lipstick!" she teased.

Leo grinned back, before pausing. "What??" he responded, reaching for his lips. He realised he had red lipstick on. She giggled. "Sorry, couldn't resist! I kind of wrote in on you before you say me! I needed the laugh! I miss Granny Nan Rei!" she revealed, her face falling. Leo pulled her to him. "It's ok, Yui! She looking down on you, laughing heartily at giving me strawberry lipstick!" he replied.

She laughed at that. "Its blood red...and I was really tempted to make you a little more girly!" she revealed. Leo's eyes bulged out of his sockets as he reached down to make sure he hadn't changed. "You still have Mr Happy! Although a Ms Wet is way more fun!" she explained. "How would you know?" he asked. "I tested it on myself. Having a pair of soft lips beats a sausage every day!" she explained.

"Ok, lets keep you the lips! I think I should be the only one with a sausage!" he responded. "Do we need a sausage?" she teased. "YES, we do!" he exclaimed. She giggled again. "I wrote that I would win the lottery this week! I didn't even need to alter that the jackpot! It's one hundred MILLION dollars! And the best part was that I lowered the gambling age to 18 just to be safe. Sadly that rose the drinking age to 25! It's a ying yang thing!" she explained.

"I don't get it!" Leo stated. "Well, if you alter reality somewhere, it tends to have a flow on effect! So I lower the gambling age nationwide to 18, something else will go up! That's why the drinking age is 25 not 21!" she concluded. "So what should we do with our hypnotised Kaitlyn Kare? I used this to get her under my control!" she explained, showing Leo a glowing gold watch. "You and I are totally immune to it, but Kaitlyn isn't! What do you say to making this sexy witch get a taste of justice?" she proposed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. nature walk to a crowded restaurant in the mall

2. solo entertainer

3. the world's greatest naturist masseuse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Robbie - We got this! (UN: rrobbie37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamn8r has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1735782-I-inherited-this-reality-altering-notepad