*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1725919-I-have-a-superpower-which-allows-me-to-create-r
by Hamn8r
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848392
a boy and his crush get something to obtain a harem
This choice: I have a superpower which allows me to create reality altering notepads  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I have a superpower which allows me to create r...

    by: Lord Robbie - We got this!
"I have a superpower which allows me to create reality altering notepads! Would you like me to prove it?" she states. "Yeah, because you are talking crap!" replied Leo. She smirked, pulling out a notepad. "Hmmm, I think I'll write Leo is wearing a sequin dress!" she teases. "Nothing will happen!" stated Leo, with slightly less certainty. "Really? Look down smart a**!" she observed.

Leo gasped when he saw he was wearing a blue, sequin dress with sparkles everywhere. "Still don't believe me?" she giggled. "Okay, Okay! Turn me back, quick!" Leo pleads. "Hmmm...what if I made you a man hungry bimbo, to prove my point?" she taunted. "NO! Ok, you made your point! Please!" he pleaded. "What if I made you a girl down there?" she continued. "NO, please..." "I have already turned you back, Leo!" she pointed out.

Leo looks down, relieved to have his jeans back on and not female in that most private region. He breathed a sigh of relief as Yui giggled. "So I created a second notebook, just for you! Oh, but I told it, you can't change me in any way and that includes dress sense! And that only you and I can use this notebook!" she explained. "This is awesome!" Leo replied, thrilled.

"There is a price though!" she continued. "What?" Leo asked, a little wearily. "You agree to be my boyfriend! That is non negotiable! And if I choose to do so and I might, you agree to let me change you however I like. It may be to make you bigger in certain places." she stops, smiling at Leo. "Or smoother in the same place!" she leers at him, mischieviously.

"I like you too!" Leo confessed, thrilled to learn this. He leans in to her kiss her, but she stops him with her finger. "After! Now let's start building our harem!" she squealed, excitedly. "Harem?" you asked. "Well yeah, I'm bisexual, you know! You're not the only one who gets a girl, thank you very much! Now I wrote here that Kaitlyn would confess her innermost secrets to be and guess what? She is bisexual too, leaning like me heavily towards girls, but unlike me she has a massive submissive streak. I started barking orders at her and look at her now! She even agree to a three way between us! Now what do you think about that?" she asked.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let's do that!

2. Let's build that Harem

3. Let me thinking about it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Robbie - We got this! (UN: rrobbie37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamn8r has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem/cid/1725919-I-have-a-superpower-which-allows-me-to-create-r