*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Had to fart
  2. Find fat aunt linda
  3. My house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1290443-Had-to-fart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1841675
Toilet Ass Pussy Any thing not feet or gay
This choice: Had to fart  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Had to fart

    by: Closet Fetishist
She said, "You remember what losers get?"

Before you could even protest, knowing full well what she meant, she separated her asscheeks and blew a windstorm of a fart into your face; the air pressing with such force that it found it's way into your mouth after having filled your nose to capacity with it's noxious odor.

"That's right," she says, as she slowly sits down on your face until your head is firmly wedged up her crack and you are smelling the deep insides of her putrid anus. "Smells good, doesn't it?"

You moan loudly.

"It's the...ugh...ahhhh, eggs," she says as a hot silent fart seeps torturously like an unchecked gas leak now gone out of control as the gas fights to leave her system and enter yours; eager to give you a full blast of it's terribleness. She laughs as you wiggle uselessly under her big butt.

"If you worked out a little I wouldn't have to embarrass you like this..." she leans forward, but not enough to allow any oxygen in, and blasts a long, loud fart across your face that passes like a warm beach gust but no where near as pleasant as the rude fart bubbles pop aggressively against your nose.

You mumble under her that you promise you will; feeling generous or merely curious she rises off you, "What did you say?"

"I will!" You almost scream out, "I'll work out."

"Good," she said, matter-of-factly, rising up off you.

You breath a sigh of relief, "We're done then?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Closet Fetishist (UN: clofet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1290443-Had-to-fart