*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1699538-Almost-just-need-to-shit-in-your-mouth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1841675
Toilet Ass Pussy Any thing not feet or gay
This choice: "Almost; just need to shit in your mouth," she said, pulling down her panties.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Almost; just need to shit in your mouth,&#...

    by: Unknown
You panicked, letting out a loud scream.

You hoped she was joking, she did have an awful, vulgar sense of humor. But the gargantuan woman above you slipped the thin garment off of her buttocks.
You writhed under her, unable to move as she slammed her naked, sweaty ass back down onto your face, her flesh still fragrant with the odor of her flatulence. Your aunt pulled her massive ass cheeks apart, fat lips pulled into a sinister grin as she gazed down at you.

"Please don't!!!" begging helplessly as aunt Linda snickered at your meek attempts.
You stared at the shit streaked, anus, able to see the pressure the waste beneath it was building.

Now you wished that you had gone to that stupid ice show, or decided to see someone other than your filthy aunt. But you hadn't, this morning you never would have thought that you were going to become your fat aunt's toilet girl.
The woman above you released another toxic fart, laughing like a mad man. The blast of noxious air stunned you, chunks of shit spraying onto your face, speckling your tongue. You gagged aloud, but the huge woman took advantage of your misfortune and aligned her shit hole with your open mouth.

Linda groaned, rubbing her wet clit, her thick juiced dripping onto your chin and throat. The woman above you tensed, grunting quietly. Her sphincter spread, thick, brown liquid littered with dense chunks spilled into your mouth.

A thicker log followed, juicy and dense, forced between your teeth. You chocked it out, tears streaming down your face. The woman above you farted again, your eyes watering from the rancid scent. Thick, dark liquid oozed from her asshole, making it's way past your lips, the taste of her waste making you sob more loudly.

"What an obedient little toilet." She gloated, thoroughly enjoying your sorrow. More diarrhea followed, flowing between your lips as you continued choking down what she had previously loaded into you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She stops the punishment.

*Noteb*
2. She decides to continue.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1699538-Almost-just-need-to-shit-in-your-mouth