*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sort of...
  2. Had to fart
  3. Find fat aunt linda
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1894546-Sort-of
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1841675
Toilet Ass Pussy Any thing not feet or gay
This choice: Reader's choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sort of...

    by: Mr TRJ
"Sort of, I just have one more thing to do. Close your eyes!" Linda said. You did what she said in fear of retaliation. You felt something moist on you lips so you decided to open your eyes. You were shocked to see that your aunt is kissing you. After a minute, she broke the kiss. "That felt good. I know that I torture you a lot but I know that you like it sometimes," Aunt Linda said as she touched your jean covered crotch, "So lets make a deal, if you say that you love me then that means you're willing to be my lover & there a lot of restrictions that are broken afterwards. If not, then your workout will be much worse what do you say?"

You were conflicted, your aunt bullies you a lot but she is a hot aunt!" You tell her...

You have the following choices:

1. I Love You (Willing)

*Noteb*
2. I can't do that (Unwilling)

*Noteb*
3. Someone Knocks on the door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr TRJ (UN: mrtrj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1894546-Sort-of