*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Find fat aunt linda
  2. My house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1261547-Find-fat-aunt-linda
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1841675
Toilet Ass Pussy Any thing not feet or gay
This choice: Find fat aunt linda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Find fat aunt linda

    by: mm
Fat Aunt Linda, usually called Fall, Fat Aunt Linda Lovegood. Fall was 30 years of age, massive thighs and booty, DD cups, long black wavy hair, and loved being fat and ate like there was no tomorrow. She was tan skin, wore one piece skirts that came up to her knees, and loved to wrestle. She was always bigger then you and always will be. She even wrestles with you even though your 16. "Hi Fall" You say, seeing her as always in the kitchen eating something. "Hey there kid" She said. "You've been up in your room all day on that damn computer of yours." "I know." You blush. "Well you've been up there so long you missed your mom and sisters leaving. I gave them tickets to Disney on Ice. I didn't think you would appreciate them so I excluded you." "Thank you" You sigh. You hated anything girly at all, musicals, ice skating, singing, etc. "Boy you need some exercise." Oh god you thought "Yeah thats right kiddo time for a wrestling match!" She flung from her chair and picked you up with no effort whatsoever. She then laid you out on your back, jumped up and landed ass first on your body. She was wearing tight spandex panties that covered her ass but was so small up in front that it went up in her pussy, leaving you a clear look at it. She then got up and laughed. "HAAAAHHHAAHHHHHAAAAA!!!! You so tiny kiddo I could do whatever I wanted to and you couldn't do anything about it." She then turned around, her giant ass hanging over your head, jiggling. She then.......

You have the following choices:

1. took off her panties

2. Sat down

3. Picked you up feet first

4. Had to fart

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mm (UN: themighty1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1261547-Find-fat-aunt-linda