*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. took off her panties
  2. Find fat aunt linda
  3. My house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1261550-took-off-her-panties
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1841675
Toilet Ass Pussy Any thing not feet or gay
This choice: took off her panties  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

took off her panties

    by: mm
She slowly reached her hands across her ass and slapped it making it jiggle. She then slowly took off her panties, inch by inch. She took the wad of underwear and threw it in a corner. You could see Falls bare asscrack and pussy. She then slowly knelt down and turned off the lights. You could see a faint outline of her fat body kneeling over you. Her ass was sweaty, moist, and smelly. A centimeter away from your face she started to make her hair into a ponytail. She then put her hands on your thighs and sat all of her massive body on top of you. Your head, neck, and shoulders disappeared in the cavity of her sweaty, moist and shit stained ass crack. She let loose a huge fart that jiggled her ass and your head, making all of the air go into your lungs. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! It was 50 seconds long. She then started to..................

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Push your head up into her asshole

*Noteb*
2. Turn around and start talking

*Noteb*
3. Shit out a huge log of taco

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mm (UN: themighty1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1261550-took-off-her-panties