*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You approach Chloe confidently.
  2. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1406064-You-approach-Chloe-confidently
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1803569
A human on a planet of furries? Not a good combination.
This choice: You approach Chloe confidently.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You approach Chloe confidently.

    by: Unknown
You smirk and say "Just watch me." As you confidently stride over towards Chloe.



You were certain you could at least get Chloe to notice you. Hell, you just walked in the door and you literally have half the school clamoring over you. Granted, you hadn't intended for it to be that way, but still, that must mean something. You straighten your hair and check your breath as you come up behind Chloe before tapping her on the shoulder.



She turns around and looks surprised to see you. "Hello." You say in your best charmer voice. "Hi." Says Chloe, somewhat suspicously. "I'm new here, and..." "Oh right, I've heard of you." Chloe interupts. "You're that Earth boy."



"Yeah, anyway, I'm not familiar with this school, and I thought maybe you could show me around?"



Chloe glances at the hall clock. "Well, we've got ten minutes before the bell rings, so I guess I could." So Chloe shows you around the school, showing you were the library, gym, lunchroom, etc was. She finishes her little tour with three minutes until the bell rings. "That's pretty much it. any questions?"



"Just one. would you go out with me this Friday?"



Needless to say, Chloe was surprised that you would ask her this when you had just met her not ten minutes ago. Hell, you even surprised yourself by saying it. For a few moments there was an awkward silence as Chloe just stares at you. "Well? What do you say?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Sure. Come get me at seven."

2. "I...don't know. I'll have to think about it."

3. "Sorry, but I don't date humans."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1406064-You-approach-Chloe-confidently