*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shot Down!
  2. You approach Chloe confidently.
  3. First Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1406422-Shot-Down
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1803569
A human on a planet of furries? Not a good combination.
This choice: "Sorry, but I don't date humans."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shot Down!

    by: GWriter
Chloe nervously chuckles and says "Sorry, I don't date humans." This was a serious blow to you, but you play it off as best as you can. "Oh, well that's fine then." you say. "I'll see you around, I guess."


As soon as your back was turned to Chloe, the look on your face takes a dramatic U-turn from where it was just a minute ago. Ramona walks over to you and puts her arm around you, as if she's your big sister. "It's alright, man. Shake it off, shake it off." she says. Hearing her try to comfort you makes you feel a little better. "Look at it this way," she says, "There are lots of other girls. It's not the end of the world."


She was right. If Chloe doesn't want to go on a date with you, that's her loss. As you and Ramona walk to homeroom, you turn the corner and bump into somebody. You're stunned for a second, and when you get yourself together, you see a female furry sitting on the floor, rubbing her head. She was a fox furry with goldish-brown fur, with white fur covering her muzzle, chest, hands, and lower legs. The tips of her ears were black, her eyes were yellow, and she had purple hair with purplish-pink bangs. Her hair was tied back in a long braid, with some of it hanging loose over her shoulders. She was wearing a short blue tank top that showed off her midsection, and jeans that went just below her knees.


"Oh, I'm so sorry." you say.


"It's not your fault." she says, getting on her feet. "I wasn't watching where I was going." She then takes a good look at you. "Hey, you're that human boy everyone's talking about! I didn't know you were friends with Ramona."


"We live next door to each other." Ramona explains.


"That's cool." the vixen says. She then puts out her hand. "I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you."


"Same here," you say as you shake Lucy's hand.... err... paw.


When the three of you get to homeroom, Lucy tells you that she's been very interested in humans since Bestia made contact with them. You found out that the two of you actually have a lot in common. At lunch, Ramona introduces you to Colin, a male mouse furry. After school, you were getting your things and were heading to the exit, when you see two furries talking in an empty hallway. Who do you see.

You have the following choices:

1. Lucy and Ramona

*Noteb*
2. Ramona and Chloe

*Noteb*
3. Chloe and Luke

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GWriter (UN: gwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1406422-Shot-Down