*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1406576-Lucy-and-Ramona
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1803569
A human on a planet of furries? Not a good combination.
This choice: Lucy and Ramona  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Lucy and Ramona

    by: Unknown
As you come around the corner, you see Lucy and Ramona talking to each other. They didn't seem to notice you, so you quickly duck back around the corner to listen in on them. You kind of feel bad for eavesdropping on your best friend, but from the sound of it, they're talking about you.



"So she just out right rejected him, just like that?"



"Yeah. He tried to hide it, but I could just tell the poor guy was crushed."



"All because he's a human? What does she have against humans anyway?"



"I don't know, but at least she let him down gently."



"Even still, she could have at least taken the time to get to know him first before deciding that. Hell, I just met him this morning and he's seems like a sweet boy to me. I'd go out with him in a heartbeat."



You feel your face burn red as you heard that last part. "You know what?" Says Ramona. "We should do something to cheer him up. Something special. "Like what?" Asks Lucy. Ramona must have whispered what she had in mid to Lucy, because you couldn't hear what she said next.



You hear Lucy giggle. "Oh, he's just gonna love that!" They continue talking as you hear their voices become fainter as they head for the exit. When you're sure they're gone, you head there yourself. As your reach the bottom of the entrance stairs, you run into someone your were hoping not to see for the rest of the day. Who is it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Chloe

2. Luke

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803569-Just-Trying-to-Fit-In/cid/1406576-Lucy-and-Ramona