*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Josie
  2. Birthday and cards
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1163938-Josie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1799975
Six friends find a deck of poker cards which changes their lives.
This choice: Josie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Josie

    by: Mr. Scratch
"Well, seems that I won.", Josie grinned. "Now let's see... What could make the whole situation more interesting?".

It would surely be interesting to swap groins with her boyfriend. Or clothes. It would be cool to see Michael in her long woolen skirt. On the other hand these are the swaps the others will do these swaps for sure. Josie wanted to do an exciting swap.

Personal Information. What is meant with personal information? She should try it out but start with something small. A name? Address? Hobbies? Are there any other things which would fall under the category "Personal Information"?

"Well, okay then. I want to swap home with Anna.", she said.

The others look at her. "You want to swap what? Is it even possible to swap something like this?", Jeremy asked what everyone was thinking, "And if it is possible, what did you swap? Are you now living in this house?".

Josie shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. There's only one way to find out.", she said standing up. "If this is now my home we should find photos of my parents and me all over the place. Otherwise I think it's like this: Anna's now living at my home, in my room but it looks just like her room looked like and the same should be true for me.".

"Well, let's find out.", Michael said and went out of the kitchen into the entrance corridor, looking at all the pictures. "Nope, nothing changed. Let's check Anna's room.".

The group went upstairs to Anna's room and opened the door. "I knew it.", Josie shouted out. "This is now my room. I don't know how it is justified that I live here but that doesn't matter.".

Michael was astonished. This morning this room was his sister's room with all the posters of boybands she had. Now the room looked like Josie's room just a little rearranged to fit in the outlay of Anna's room.

"Well Anna. It seems tonight you're not going to stay here.", Michael said grinning slightly. He clearly liked the thought of having his girlfriend living right beside him.

Anna on the other hand was not so lucky about this. "You stole my legs,", she glared angrily at Jeremy, "and you stole my room. That's it! I'm done with this stupid game! I quit! See you losers in 2 days then I'll get my my things back!".

With these words she angrily left the house, her heels clicking on the floor and her new hairy legs looking very unsightly in her miniskirt.

"Should we go after her?", Jeremy asked Michael who instantly shook his head. "Why should we? If she doesn't want to play anymore we can't force her and she can't win her things back. Just let her be.".

The group went back to the kitchen to continue their game.

Melody dealt the cards and the winner of this hand was...

You have the following choices:

1. Michael

2. Jeremy

3. Philipp

4. Melody

*Noteb*
5. Instead follow Anna on her way to her new room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1163938-Josie