*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jeremy
  2. Josie
  3. Birthday and cards
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1191757-Jeremy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1799975
Six friends find a deck of poker cards which changes their lives.
This choice: Jeremy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jeremy

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Alrighty then, looks like I win again" Jeremy sighed, as he felt his silky smooth legs rubbing against his pant legs. "I guess swapping with Anna is out now since she took off" he chuckled slightly. "Um..." Jeremy mumbled as he looked at each one of the others in turn, wondering what he could swap...and with whom, whether to switch something 'major' or just a small, unimportant trait.

"Come on hurry up, its not that hard!" Josie spoke up, trying to get Jeremy to expedite his decision. Just pick an item of clothing or something, and it doesn't have to be from me" she hinted that she wanted him to pick someone else.

"I know but there are so many things to swap!" Jeremy responded, his eyes darting between Michael, Josie, Philipp and his little sister Melody.

"Okay, I want to swap hair with Michael!" Jeremy blurted out, wanting to lose his curly hair.

Seconds later, he reached up...but his hair was still there, and everyone looked at each other clearly puzzled. "Hey, nothing happened!" Jeremy grumbled disappointly as he looked around some more.

"So...is the game broken...so to speak?" Philipp muttered, idly gesturing with his arms.

"I don't know!" Michael shrugged as he re-checked the 'game rules'. "Oh shit!" he suddenly said, "It says if a swap isn't made within 2 minutes, then a random swap will occur between the winner and one of the losers" Michael explained, causing everyone eyes to go wide.

"Damn small print!" Josie groaned, letting her head slump into her arms on the table.

"Then what was swapped?" an apprehensive Jeremy said, as he began checking his body to see if it was a physical change.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1191757-Jeremy