*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Philipp
  2. Josie
  3. Birthday and cards
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1177566-Philipp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1799975
Six friends find a deck of poker cards which changes their lives.
This choice: Philipp  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Philipp

    by: Adeptus Astartes
"Woot woot!!" Phillip shouted when he saw that he had beaten the others this time, and instantly...everyone in the room, Josie especially, was afraid of what the 'perv' was going to do. "Okay....I....want...to" he started saying in a deliberately slow manner...before Melody interrupted him. "Hurry up doofus, I want to win a hand before the night's over" she growled at him.

"You really don't want to piss me off...LITTLE GIRL, I haven't decided who I'm going to swap with yet" Phillip responded, his eyes going wide in an attempt to intimidate Melody. The girl knew however that she was probably safe.

And so she was. For Phillip's attention then switched to Josie, and she just covered her eyes and sighed while leaning on the table. "With just seconds left to make his swap...Phillip blurted out..."I want to swap feet with Josie!"

"What??" Josie responded, somewhat perplexed (and glad) as to why he hadn't exchanged anything more 'intimate' with her. Josie then looked down as her feet started tingling. She watched as her white tennis shoes began growing in size...to accomodate for the growth of her feet. When it was over...she looked over at Phillip...who was already taking off his sneakers and his socks.

"Fantastic!" the horny teenager exclaimed, as he wiggled his dainty new toes, complete with pink nail polish. "Thanks for these!" he grinned at Josie, unable to contain his delight with the swap.

"Whatever!" Josie grumbled. "Deal the cards again!" she told her boyfriend.

Michael did as requested, and this time the winner was...

You have the following choices:

1. ...Josie.

2. ...himself.

*Noteb*
3. ...Melody.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1177566-Philipp