*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anna
  2. Birthday and cards
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1163629-Anna
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1799975
Six friends find a deck of poker cards which changes their lives.
This choice: Anna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anna

    by: Mr. Scratch
"Yeah... I won...", Anna sighed unenthusiasticly. It was obvious that she clearly did not want to play especially since she lost her gorgeus legs just moments ago. Also she did not want to swap with someone. Her body and life was perfect and she was not able to swap her legs back.

"Do I have to swap something?", she asked Michael. "Cause I don't want something from you losers.". Michael just shook his head and looked through the manual. He skimmed through the manual but overread the passage with the time limit.

"No... I don't see anything about the relevance for getting a 'price'.", he said.

"That would be strange. Why should we be allowed to not swap something?", Josie asked, "Why the whole point with the 48 hours if we can decide to not swap? Then we could just play without any bet and that's lame.".

Michael shrugged his shoulders. "I don't make the rules.".

Meanwhile, unbeknown to the players the two minutes time limit was over and a swap took place. But nobody noticed it because Anna swapped her boyfriend with Melody, who did not have one.

Oblivious to what happened they just continued playing another card. Josie's enthusiasm vanished. She found it exciting as long as they were forced to swap. This way she could easily disguise her interest in this swaps.

The winner of this hand was...

You have the following choices:

1. Michael

2. Jeremy

3. Josie

4. Philipp

5. Melody

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1163629-Anna