*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jeremy
  2. Anna
  3. Birthday and cards
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1182105-Jeremy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1799975
Six friends find a deck of poker cards which changes their lives.
This choice: Jeremy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jeremy

    by: Adeptus Astartes
Jeremy was about to pat himself on the back for winning a hand when Anna suddenly cut him off before he could utter even a single word. "Don't you DARE steal anything else from me!" she told Jeremy, still furious over him swapping legs with her. Even though Jeremy looked a little odd having his own upper body on a pair of shorter (if shapelier) legs, he did love having Anna's sexy 'pins'.

"I wouldn't have taken them had you not been such a bitch!" Jeremy calmly responded, throwing Anna a smug little smile. "Screw you!" Anna snapped at him, giving him the 'middle finger'.

As Jeremy was arguing with Anna, the two minute time frame (that none of them knew about yet) went by, and the game made Jeremy's swap for him, but not exactly one he would have wanted. "Right, I want to swap attitudes with Anna!" he suddenly blurted out, in an attempt to shut her up, but nothing happened. "Hey...I don't feel any different, it didn't work...good!" Anna scoffed, glaring at Jeremy.

Everyone else automatically checked themselves but noticed nothing different. "So...is the game not working anymore?" Josie asked, as she glanced at each one of the others in turn.

"I don't know!" Michael shrugged.

Little did Jeremy know that he had traded lives with his little sister, Melody. Which also meant that as well being viewed by everyone else as a 13-year old girl, Greg was now HIS boyfriend instead of Anna's or Melody's. "Okay, lets try again, see if it broke" Josie muttered, as she collected all the cards and handed them back to Michael.

"It had better not be broke, I want my legs back!" Anna said angrily, causing Jeremy to roll his eyes.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They play another round.

*Noteb*
2. Jeremy and Melody head home.

3. There's an interruption.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799975-Swap-Poker/cid/1182105-Jeremy