*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1140982-Azula-isnt-satisfied-yet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1776111
Choose a character from Avatar: the Last Airbender and make them gain weight!
This choice: She demands twice as much food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Azula isn't satisfied yet...

    by: Unknown
"Of course, I need more food. I need at least double the amount you just gave me!"

"M..m...MORE!?! DOUBLE!!! Do you know how hard it was to make that last batch?"

"I bet it'll be harder for the guards to clean up what's left of you unless you obey me!"

After hearing this frightening threat, the chef quickly ran to prepare more food for Azula. He cooked as fast as he could with Azula giving him frightening stares that sent shivers up his spine. He worked twice as fast as before, so Azula would be happy and hopefully spare his life. He was so rushed though that he made numerous mistakes with the recipes, ruining the taste.

Soon he finished and gave Azula the food. Despite the slightly bad taste, Azula still enjoyed the food and being full.

"Not bad, but I expect better next time."

"Next time?"

"Since I'm known and feared through out the world, not many people will offer me food, so you're coming with me!"

The chef tried to run, but Azula managed to perform a body slam and crush the poor chef before he could get out the door. Once Azula got back on her feet she picked up the chef and brunt a hole in the wall of the kitchen. Once the flames were finished with the wall, Azula had an opening to the outside world. Now that she had an escape route, all she had to do was to find a place to hide, somewhere with food for her new chef to cook her meals.

Luckily she knew of a private storage facility where the army kept it's food. Since the fire nation's army was disbanded after their defeat, there was a high chance it wasn't in use, so there wouldn't be anyone there. Most of the food might be gone, but there might be at least some ingredients for her.

Once she found the storage facility, she was surprised by the amount of food. All the shelves were stuffed with food and were still fresh. Azula was delighted to find this surprise, now she had tons of food and a chef to feed her. She had everything she needed...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1140982-Azula-isnt-satisfied-yet