*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/2762169-The-next-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1776111
Choose a character from Avatar: the Last Airbender and make them gain weight!
This choice: The next day she forces the chef to make more food!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

The next day

    by: Overlord
Inside Azula went to the office of the overseer. She drops the chef into a corner and lays into the small metal bed that ominously creaks under her full weight. The escape too a lot of energy and Azula quickly fell into a deep slumber. The next day the warm morning sun on her face slowly wakes up Azula makes her fell more energized as her bending gets stronger. Sittin g up she can see the chef squirming in the corner, obviously too teriefied to run from the former Firelady.

"Take the food stored here and make me breakfast, I'm famished."

"O..Of co.. course"

He quickly scurried away to prepare her food. Just one servant was a certainly not enough for her royal needs but at least it keeps the potential betrayal low, she thought. Several minutes Azula got impatient, truth be told she was always short-tempered, but with sizeable belly audibly rumbling her fuse was shorter than usual. After several more minutes of waiting the head of the chef peaked through the door.

"We are lucky my princess. It appears as if some high ranking officer used this facility to also store his gourmet rations, that clearly beat the mediocre taste of what the army usually serves the standard foot soldiers. So I was able to prepare you food that actually taste good"

"Good, now bring the food, I can fell myself wasting away"

"I am truly sorry my princess but in my eagerness to apease you I prepared such a big feast that it will not fit into this small bedroom"

Slightly annoyed Azula rose to her feet, but the chef clearly did not exaggerate with either of his statements. As she stood before the table were the food was placed she coud not help but stare at the massive feast that presented itself before her. On a two by two meter table stood every dish she could think of and more, many she even had seen during royal banquets. There were a huge bowl of roasted potatoe mash right next to bowl that was easoly twice as big completly filled to the brim with pudding, behind that was Azulas favorite an entire platypus bear filled with stuffing and drenched in gravy.
Azula followed the wild roaring of her stomach that commanded her to eat all the delicious smelling food and tore right into the platypus bear. She didn't wair for cuttlery, the meat was so tender that she simply pulled it from the bone. Greedily she gobbled down handful after handful of the meat. After the platypus bear was nothing more than a small pile of clean picked bones Azula rested for a minute and inhaled, which prompted the cloth belt of her asylum garb to rip of and her sleveless to rise up giving her stuffed belly the opportunity to relax for a bit. However Azula was far from over with the eating and quickly resumed her feast.

Many hours later a clearly exhausted Azula sucked in the last link of a long chain of komodo rhino sausages. With a gulp the last bit of the fest was eaten and Azula released a load belch that made the far walls of the warehouse shake right before she nod off into a food coma. The chef looked at the princess with a large part of respect and a bit of disgust for finishing the entire food all of her own. Normally he would cook this much food for eight to ten person and the toll it had on Azula showed. The belly she had prior had turned into a boulder and had managed to rip out of her shirt while she had slurped down the humongous bowl of pudding. What remained of her shirt now resembled a bra was covered in pudding and grease stains and struggled to contain her bulging breaststhat collected in her deep cleavage a ragbag of crumbs and other bits of food that escaped Azulas plump lips. Her mouth was covered in sauce and was surrounded by plump cheeks and a prominent double chin that replaced her formerly sharp jawline. Her pants largely remained intact but had a few busted seams at her thunderous thighs and bulbous butt that hung out the back.

As the chef watched Azula she seemed uneasy in her sleep and her sausage fingers touched her gut. Without thinking he raised his arms and touched her belly for a moment Azulas eyes flickered open before closing again and he started rubbing the belly in big circular motions to rest her belly and suddenly a huge fart escaped her fat cheecks.

*Ppppphhhhhhhffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttt ttt*

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The next Day Azula wants another feast just as big

2. Azula's fart alerted a nearby town

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Overlord (UN: starlord24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/2762169-The-next-day