*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1141000-Azula-Plots-Her-Revenge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1776111
Choose a character from Avatar: the Last Airbender and make them gain weight!
This choice: Later that evening she begins plotting revenge against the Avatar and friends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Azula Plots Her Revenge.

    by: Unknown
Later that evening, Azula belched as she had eaten 24 rolls and 13 pastries. She rubbed her stomach with a comfortable cooing coming from her lips. Being trained in combat, Azula had long believed that being trim as possible would mean the key to success. Her increased appetite, however, made her rethink her views.

"Lowly chef, tell me your honest opinion." Azula said as she snapped her fingers.

"What is it, your highness?" he asked gingerly.

"Tell me." Azula said, "Does my belly look grossly huge to you?"

The chef gulped right from the moment she flashed her gullet in his face. It was pretty big. It was twice the size of a common beach ball. It soon began to develop small lumps. He sweated as Azula glared impatiently.

"Speak now." she hissed as she began to summon some lightning in her fingertips.

"Well, it's not horribly big." he said, "I mean..."

He simply cowered as if he said the wrong answer. To his surprise, however, Azula didn't unleash her lightning. He looked back with a nervous face.

"You're right." she said, "My uncle's stomach used to be at least twice as big as mine."

That's when a crooked smile came to her face. The chef cringed at what his mistress was probably thinking.

"But imagine if my stomach was twice; thrice the size of his." Azula said as if slipping into madness again.

"What are you thinking, your lordship?" the chef asked.

"As the former conqueror of Ba Sing Se, I had to adapt to my surroundings." Azula said, "Since I'm becoming such a blob, I might as well go along with it."

"You mean grow bigger?" he said.

"But of course." she said, "Don't you get it? If I become such an immense size, no bender alive will stand a chance! Not to mention, letting myself go is becoming fun."

The chef just looked at her with her eyes shrunk. She really has lost her mind.

"Speaking of benders, it's time I plot my revenge against those who placed me in that asylum." Azula said, "I'll certainly enjoy crushing my brother with my flab like a bug. Then of course, there's the Avatar and his friends. Taking them down will be a challenge; not that I can count on Mai and Ty Lee again."

"So what's your plan?" the chef asked.

"Don't rush me!" she screamed, "Planing acquires time. If I'll lose my physical speed and nimbleness, I need to use them in other ways. The first person I intend to bring down is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the Avatar."

2. little Zu-Zu."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1141000-Azula-Plots-Her-Revenge