*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1122345-decide-to-keep-going-out-on-your-own
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: decide to keep going out on your own  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

decide to keep going out on your own

    by: pendelberry
You decide to leave and go find some other girls As you are walking around you just so happen to run into a couple of women that you don't know and a few that you do the first person you run into is Melisa she is an 18-year-old freshman. She is in your English class you have spoken to her on more than a few occasions she is quite shy with most people but she opened up to you since you seem genuine in most of your conversations so she let get closer than most other people in the class. You have also seen her drawing pad that she is always drawing in she appears to have a thing for anime especially doing nude versions of famous anime characters and she is very good at it so seeing that she might just be up to having a little foot fun. She is 6 foot tall, average build, white, red hair, green eyes, and she has size 17 feet she has short soles for her shoe size but very long thin toes (usually in tennis shoes).

You also happen to run into one of your teachers as you look you see its Mrs. Dinardi she is your 39-year-old Teacher of English 101 you have her for your first-period class. She is exceptionally caring and understanding of her students, she tries to help anyone out with any problem. With her minor in psychology, she is great at helping first-year students so you figure she would understand what you have to talk about. Ms. Dinardi is of Italian descent she is 6'1 and is average build, brown hair, blue eyes, she has size 21 wide feet. She has long wide soles with Medium length toes her toes were exceptionally meaty her big toe was downright fat compared to her other toes it was the plumpest toe you have ever seen her foot had a seductive paddle shape to it and a meaty bulbous round heel. Her soles were some of the meatiest you have ever seen covered in small slight wrinkles when she was relaxed but you bet is she scrunched her toes her soles would be covered in deep wrinkles.

Then there was a group of three girls that you didn't know a single one of them you would have to get closer to be able to get to know anything about them and there was one girl off to the side away from everyone else she was a very tall girl with black hair and a sexy olive complexion you didn't know her but you could tell you wanted to


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Melisa

2. Mrs Dinardi

3. more

*Noteb*
4. Move closer to the group you don't know to learn more

*Noteb*
5. the tall girl off to the side

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1122345-decide-to-keep-going-out-on-your-own