*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mrs Dinardi
  2. decide to keep going out on your own
  3. Sara
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2647640-Mrs-Dinardi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Mrs Dinardi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Mrs Dinardi

    by: pendelberry
Walking through the courtyard you see Mrs. Dinardi sitting at one of the picnic tables reading a book she had her feet up in the chair across from her still clad in her flats. Walking closer to her she just so happens to look up at you smiling she says "Ow hi Your Name how are you doing this fine day." "I'm doing good how about you Mrs. D" smiling at you she says "Just enjoying a free period so I can catch up on some reading." holding up her book. Smiling at her saying "Wheel of time good choice I've read half of the books in that series."

"Ow well, I'm just getting started with it so no spoilers please." Smiling at that you say to her "no worries ill keep it spoiler free." "thanks, I appreciate it." Sitting down with her you both begin to talk about the book and how much she likes it finding out where she is you talk with her about the characters and the story so far she seems to be really into the story. You two had talked for at least an hour before she realized the time jumping up she says frantically "shit I'm going to be late." running off you feel a little bad that you had caused her to be late but nothing you could do about it now its then that you see she had left the receipt for her book behind seeing that she had only bought the first book in the series. Thinking maybe I can make this up to her by giving her the next 3 books in the series so she doesn't have to buy them. Going back to your room you grab the books form your bookshelf. Heading out you run into your dorm mate Ryan he sees the books in your hand and asks "what's up finally getting rid of those old books to make room." Saying back to him "na just loaning them out to someone."

He says "well feel like grabbing some lunch before you head off to give them away." Thinking about it you say "yea sure I could grab a bite." heading to the cafeteria you both get there in about 20 minutes you arrive getting your food Ryan and you sit at a table off to the side of the room. Taking a bite of your burger you hear a female voice come from behind you looking back you see

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Its Coach Atris

*Noteb*
2. Its Anna

3. Mrs Dinardi

*Noteb*
4. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2647640-Mrs-Dinardi