*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. more
  2. decide to keep going out on your own
  3. Sara
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1122347-more
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

more

    by: pendelberry
Tina is a 19 year old freshman Filipino you see her every day in economics class you and her talk all the time since everyone in class sleep and the teacher is a speaker on the wall so you can pretty much do whatever you want, she is 6foot 1 has Black hair, green eyes, is slightly above average but not thick , and has size 19 feet she has long soles with medium length plump toes. (always in cowboy boots).

Coach Atris is a 27 year old Coach has been the volleyball coach for 5 years she knows you better than any of the other teaches due to the fact she went to school with your young aunt and became a good friend of the family she found out about your foot fetish when you were 10 she caught you sneaking into her room and was messing with her shoes but she never made you feel bad about it and even let you massage her feet once, she is 6 foot 4 in perfect shape, has blond hair, violet eyes, she has the biggest feet you have ever seen size 22 she has long, wide meaty paddle shapes soles with medium length very plump toes ( always in tennis shoes).

Jessica is a 20-year-old junior Mix of White/Samoan, she is very nice to you and works on campus in the bookstore she is always on her feet and when yall talk she is always saying how much they hurt and you offer to massage them but she never lets you she still has no idea you have a foot fetish, she is 6 foot tall black hair and blue eyes, she is average build and has size 18 feet she has long narrow soles with long toes ( always in flats or flip-flops).

Readers Choice character

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tina

2. Coach Atris

*Noteb*
3. Jessica

*Noteb*
4. Readers Choice

*Noteb*
5. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1122347-more