*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erin
  2. Choose the Girl...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1798409-Erin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1745990
Choose your girl, get her cursed and then make her change in any way you want.
This choice: Erin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Erin

    by: Reneg4de
"So Erin, what sets you aside from the other applicants?" Asked the interviewer.
Erin thought about what rumours she could spread to damage the other applicants.
"Well, I'm reliable. I've also never been in jail." Answered Erin. That should cause some damage.

After every one was interviewed, Erin was furious to learn that she didn't get the job. It had gone to some bitch who had evaded Erin's rumour. Upon leaving the building in a storm of anger, Erin was cornered by the Bitch who had got the job.
"Well, spreading rumours to make yourself likeable? No wonder you're unemployed."
This set Erin off. She launched herself at the girl, determined to claw her face off. The Girl merely danced away.
"Now, now. Violence isn't the answer for intelligent people. You mustn't be very intelligent. How about a curse to give you a body that your personality deserves?"
The Girl walked off, leaving Erin cursing her in vain.

Erin walked home in the pouring rain. She liked the rain. It was the kind of weather that reflected her personality. Gloomy and dark. She was still wondering about that Curse that the girl had placed on her. It didn't matter. There's always more jobs to be found.

Eventually, Erin arrived home, soaking wet. Her parents weren't home, so she grabbed a bottle of Coke and some cold pizza and took them to her room.
In her room, Erin ate the pizza and drank the Coke at a fast pace. It clearly caused a stomach ache of some sort. Maybe the Pizza was out of date, thought Erin. She decided to sleep it off.
Two hours later, Erin was forced awake by her stomach ache. She ran into the bathroom for fear of throwing up. She didn't thrown up, but still spent twenty minutes looking at her reflect in the toilet.

Erin got bored of looking at her reflection in the water, so she decided to look in the mirror. What she saw was different from the Erin she knew.
What did Erin see?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1798409-Erin